“Best Burgers in Eureka Springs!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #79 of 121 restaurants in Eureka Springs
West Hollywood, California
“Best Burgers in Eureka Springs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012 via mobile

I visited Eureka Springs off season, and on a Sunday night, two things which limit the dining possibilities in this quaint little town. Henri's was recommended to me by the owner of the one and only convenience store in town who kindly made a call to make sure the place was open. He said Henri's had the best burgers in town which is exactly what I was in the mood for at that moment.

Greeted immediately, I took a seat adjacent to the bar where I had a good vantage point of the dark restaurant/bar. Historic/vintage looking and quite large, but easy to see that this place really gets hopping during the "season" and is probably a great deal of fun. My server, probably the owner, gave me immediate attention, brought my drink instantly and allowed me to check out the menu. Food choices are varied, from great-sounding salads, several fish dishes, sandwiches and main courses. As suggested I ordered a cheeseburger with Swiss, which comes with chips or, for an additional charge of around $2, fries. Although a restaurant and bar, this food is far from being traditional bar food.

My order was delivered promptly and exactly as I requested, removing the bun and serving on salad, medium rare. Juicy, not overcooked and tasted as if it had been grilled on a charcoal oven, which it probably must have been. Greens were fresh and crisp and the portions substantial. Total bill with a premium cocktail came to $14 which I thought to be very reasonable for the quality and service. Located just down the steps from the 1905 Basin Park Hotel, Henri's is well worth the visit!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Branson, Missouri
“Went for lunch. It is a great place for a sandwich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011 via mobile

I know that Henri's is known for their great drinks, but one busy Sunday afternoon we stopped in and had a great time eating!

Many of the other locations were packed, and the servers didn't seem to care.

Take a moment and walk the steps to Henri's. You won't be diss appointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Henri's, where the locals go and repeat visitors like us”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

This review is for Henri's, Just one more in Eureka Springs, AR.

NOTE: Everyone knows Henri's as Henri's, not Henri's just one more, so if you ask for directions, I am just telling you now.

Henri's is located on a staircase across from the Basin Park Hotel. The staircase takes you down to Main Street and put s you out near the Pizza Cafe.

Henri's has a nice bar, smallish dance floor, ample dining and a nice deck out back.
The drinks are very good and poured right.

The staff is always welcoming, eager to accommodate your drink needs and the food is always tasty and fresh.

On this trip, we actually hit them twice. Once we got drinks and sat out on the deck in the sunlight, which was very nice. Second visit was about 11pm. There was a nice crowd of locals and out of town folks. We had a good time and will go back.

This is our favorite bar in Eureka and I would encourage you to try it.
As I always say about bars though, its a bar.
The people here are very nice and its centrally located.

Happy Drinking and Eating Folks!

• Visited October 2011