“great value for your money” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 121 restaurants in Eureka Springs
Tyler, Texas
“great value for your money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We ate breakfast twice while in Eureka Springs. Each morning the staff was very friendly and attentive. The portions are large, our breakfasts were cooked exactly as we requested.

Visited September 2012

52% Recommend
Eureka Springs, AR, USA
“Great little local cafe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Food quality was very good, service was friendly and prompt. Wish they were open more mid week for locals

Visited June 2012
North Carolina
“Quick lunch, not great, overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stopped here for a quick lunch, because my husband was really hungry, and wish we had gone somewhere else. My husband ordered open faced turkey, with mashed potatoes and green beans. The turkey was actually lunch meat, the mashed potatoes were like paste, the green beans just out of a can. Not worth the $9.50 at all. I had a Reuben and it was fine. Eureka Springs is a beautiful town and I am sure there are great places to eat. This is not one of them.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, IL
“Needs to update...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Food and service was not par. Waitress was on the cranky side. Even though I am 50+ I spilled my drink...the waitress, broght me a rag and turned and left. No offer to clean up or get me another drink. Food was less than appealing in looks or taste.

Visited September 2012
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“ok but i wouldnt come back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

ive been there once and had a blt it was ok but the toast was soggy and the bacon kinda chewy, besides that and feeling like i was in one of those dinners in the middle of the desert it wasnt a horrible time, another time my mother went there for a togo breakfast and told me that it was cold and bad eggs

• Visited October 2011