“Service - Food Terrible” 1 of 5 stars

479-253-6511
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 120 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Holiday Island, Arkansas
“Service - Food Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I arrived and there are no hour signs on the door, so I went in and a cook came out and said we are open, but no one is here to serve you yet, they always are late. So I waited 10 minutes and no one showed up. So I left.

2 days later I ordered food, it was dry and over cooked. I have been here 5 times over the last 3 years and eveytime it just seems like the help never cares. They all stand around and talk etc. I do not recommend this place at all.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

This place was quite a suprise! It's a cozy place with not many tables but the pizza was outstanding! The price was also good an a medium was more than enough for my wife and me. We definety recommend this pizza place!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pratt, Kansas
“Weekend trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great little place with great service. I had a sandwich that was to die for. The place smelled heavenly.

Diamondhead, Mississippi
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Initially we were a little disappointed when we discover they had no liquor or beer license. I really enjoy wine or beer with my pizza. The place is fairly small. The wait staff is excellent and the salad and pizza were beyond our expectations. I would definitely eat here again.

Battle Creek, Michigan
“Excellent italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Every time we visit Eureka Springs to go to Turpentine Creek, we make sure we eat at Geraldis downtown. The pizza is excellent, but our favorite is the lasagna. It is all homemade and amazing. We have friends that have had subs and sandwiches too all which never disappointed! Remember they are not open on Mondays and sometimes on Tuesdays.