“Pizza Hut” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Eureka Springs, Arkansas, USA
“Pizza Hut”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is Pizza hut, What can I say ?? LOL.. They have decent pizza, a couple of employees need to have a friendlier attitude and not complain behind the line so loud. Average on their preparation time. The one thing I really hate is NO DELIVERY !!!

Visited April 2013

Lamar
“Typical Pizza Hut”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The location is handy, it is close to motels and some of the shops in little centers are across the street. It is open later than some, so that is a help also. The service is fine. The atmosphere is okay, it is fine for a family. The food is okay, nothing "wrong" with it. It is just your typical "bitey" Pizza Hut sauce. Thought this one might be different. If you really like the flavor of Pizza Hut sauce then this one is great. To me it's just a little too much Italian seasoning. I would have to recommend it because it is clean, good service and family atmosphere. The sauce is your choice. I'll go for the salad and bread sticks next time.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eureka Springs, AR, USA
“Only average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Typical Pizza Hut, nothing out of the ordinary. Lunch buffet was small, not much variety to choose from, did not order from menu.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City
“Could be worst experience I have had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

To begin, I tried to have them deliver, but they do not deliver in Eureka Springs at all, thought maybe just a Sunday night thing. I then tried to order the special of the $10 pizza box on the website, but they said they no longer had that. I said was on the website, and she just said she was told a couple days before that it is no longer valid.

Oh, I forgot to mention that when I called, she answered while talking to someone else, then just said Hello. I had to verify I called the right number and she acted like I was the stupid one for not knowing.

I then asked about other specials, and she just mentioned the $10 anything pizza. Of course, when I got there, there was a sign for a breadstick and two liter special, of which was not honored and she just said, oh, sorry.

The pizza is probably the worst Pizza Hut pizza I have ever had. I will say that my 8 year old that it was good.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Missouri
“Mmmm good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We were waiting for over an hour to be seated at a nice Italian place downtown, the hostess said they were running out of food. We were hungry, so decided to go to Pizza Hut, knowing they would be open late. It was great! The pizza was delicious and our large party was able to sit together on their outdoor patio that is nestled under the trees. It was a lovely location for good pizza, cold soda and great dinner conversation. We called our order in as we left the other restaurant and it was ready as we got our drink orders filled.

Visited July 2012