“Cheryl & Chris where great hosts!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelers Inn

Travelers Inn
You added Travelers Inn to your Saves list
Travelers Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2044 E. Van Buren St, Eureka Springs, AR 72632 (Formerly America's Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #34 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
“Cheryl & Chris where great hosts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just what we needed after a long day of riding. The hosts were very accommodating & even supplied us with fire wood each night. They had trouble with the maids & we did have a hick-up in the room being cleaned but overall was a great stay.

• Stayed October 2014

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Ok so I know when you book online your at the mercy of the pics the place posts. Our room looked nothing like the picture. The first room we walked into was supposed to be non smoking but it smelled like cigarettes and had an ashtray on the table. The second room smelled moldy and musty. It was small, the decor was old and had lots of broken items, broken plug, and just felt yucky. The area outside our room was littered with junk. The ice maker didn't work. We didn't have a phone in our room. The lady at the front desk was super nice tho. And the pool was clean.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Edgemont, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Walking into the room, I thought, well, it's clean.... and it was. Convenient location, right across from Pancakes, Pig Trail Harley Davidson, Rockin' Pig Saloon, next door to Pizza Hut, a liquor store and a convenience store....
If you don't like to sleep well or shower, you are good. It has a shower, just no way to turn it on.
The mattress feels like there's lumps of various sizes placed throughout, and you can see a crack between the door and the door casing when it's closed, locked and the safety bar is engaged. Plus, if anyone is smoking outside (nonsmoking rooms) it drifts into your room and hovers.
Paid WAAAAYYYY too much for one night, almost $80 when the Best Western was only $71. BIG BIG BIG mistake. The office doesn't put out breakfast until 8, I am an early riser and drink lots of coffee, so we went elsewhere for that.
WILL NOT STAY AGAIN.....

Room Tip: stay at a Best Western or Comfort Inn
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed Labor Day weekend and was very very impressed! We used to stay here all the time back when it was Travelers Inn then it switched owners and got run down pretty bad. The new owners seem to be doing a fantastic job of getting the place back up and running. Very friendly staff, nice spacious rooms, great location, nice area outside to relax with your family and friends! Overall fully impressed!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This used to be The Travelers Inn and owned and operated by a family and we stayed there at least a dozen times and it was very nice and clean for the price. Our stay there this weekend (Sept 7 2012) was our last time. The place is nasty, too much debris and dirty water in pool to swim, ice machine broke, light fixtures with no bulbs, exhaust fan in bathroom broken. hair dryer broken and the list goes on. Too bad because it is in a great location

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

The location is great, close to everything. However, I was very disappointed with the cleanliness of the rooms. My sheets were stained, and my extra blanket had holes in it. I asked for an extra set of sheets, and when I got back to the room to put them on I discovered they were stained too. The pool was still open, but totally green, you couldn't even see the bottom. Ice machine didn't work either. This hotel needs some major updates! I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
Athens, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Me and my wife stayed on the night of 6/16/2012. We started in our first room and upon entering the room the overwhelming smell of cat urine or mold was present. Also the towels had hair on them and looked as if they hadn't been washed. I called the front desk and spoke with the employee on duty at 2145 hrs when we called. He then began to make excuses about the smell was because we were close to the road (there was no road in sight) he also alleged that they had just fired two janitorial staff members earlier in the day. The dead bolt on this first room had a key broken off in the lock and i was able to operate with my vehicle key. He came to our room and told us that another room was available. So we moved there and the smell was only slightly better and in addition to the smell there were numerous spiders in the room. I am not nor was I expecting the ritz but for $72 I expect something clean and comfortable to lay my head. I have stayed at America's Best Value Inns before and was very pleased but this location has me very disappointed and frankly it makes the entire chain look bad.

Room Tip: Dont stay here, Choose somewhere else to stay.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Travelers Inn? Share your experiences!