Just spent a week at Olimpiades, we were lucky because the snow was very good, got a bit slushy toward the end of the week, but slushy is better than icy! Compared to when I was in Pas over New Years the conditions were 100% better! Anyway this is a review of the hotel and not the resort, so here are my thoughts:
- FREE WI-FI INTERNET both in room and in restaurant - really nice touch!
- true ski in- ski out (best situated place in Pas for this) - ski down to a choice of 4 lifts (2 of which take you to the top of the mountain), no walking in my 1993 retro but clunky ski boots!!
- every apartment comes with a lockable ski locker so you don't have your wet gear in the room
- very friendly and helpful staff, both behind the front desk and in the bar/ restaurant
- very clean and new facilities in bedroom which included: huge rain maker shower with two shower heads, towels and hand towels, kitchenette with toaster, kettle, two hot plates, microwave, all plates and mugs etc, all cleaning equipment like fairy liquid and sponges. Tv and plenty of wardrobe space to hang your gear.
- nice bar restaurant: nice enough tables and chairs with background music for dining, widescreen tv's showing sky/espn/setanta football games, British/Irish style breakfast lunch and dinner menu, do a curry night (curry and beer for 10 Euros), menu stretches from about 8 euros for a pizza to about 17 euros for top end meals. There is also a pool table (one in bar and one in games type room above).
- would be nice to have a balcony but the windows all opened very wide so not really an issue
- communal area in the 1 bedroom apartment for 5 people was slightly small but really not a problem (just being picky)
- situated uphill from supermarkets so bringing food back is a good walk - BUT you can't have ski-in ski-out if you are close to the supermarkets so I would take the walk to the shops any day!! as you can imagine the way there is all downhill!
Would I go back?
- absolutely yes, this is a great place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Aparthotel Les Olimpiades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.