“amazing place! high quality services” 5 of 5 stars

977-01-5524442
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Heritage Spa's Signature Spa service includes-1. Bio-Fruit Facial using organic fruits and vegetables2. Balancing Ayurvedic Full Body Massage using Pure Camphor Oil3. Brown Sugar Body Polish4. Eucalyptus Steam and Dehydrating Sauna Bath5. Ancient Shirodhara, Head and Scalp Massage; and,6. Hair Spa, Nail Care, and waxing services
Portland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
“amazing place! high quality services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Highly recommend this place! I went here twice and received 4 different services, both of the clinicians were highly skilled. The environment is relaxing and staff are very nice.

The salt scrub was great, I felt like I was deeply exfoliated and cleansed. Omita, the massage therapist was very skilled in working into my shoulder area where I hold a lot of tension, the aruvedic massage was so relaxing, I slept like a baby that night.

The next time I went, I saw Swarup, the shoulder and head massage was very relaxing, I was glad it was not a problem to forgo using oil on my head since I was going out later that night. I then had a biofacial which was more of a face massage than the type of facial where different masques are applied as I had expected. After my services, as I was paying my bill, the owner explained that this type of facial deals more with lymphatic drainage. Some people would like this but I prefer the types of facials that apply different masques, steam the face, etc.

I love this place, it is reasonably priced and delivers high quality services. Would definitely return when and if I am in Nepal again.

Visited April 2013
Heritage_Spa, Owner at Heritage Spa, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you Courtney.
Thanks for loving our place.
We highly appreciate your recommendation.

Cheers and see you soon.

London, United Kingdom
“Deep tissue, Thai Massage and Hot Stone massage highly recommended!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Friend of mine recommended me to this place when I was in Nepal for a holiday back in January. I had a right rhomboid muscles pain for several years and tried different meditation including physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, acupressure, acupuncture, even injected my back three times but none of them helped.
So I went to Heritage Spa and explained my situation, I was advised to take alternate Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage and Thai Massage, and to take Sauna or Steam before massage for few weeks and I must say it has helped me a lot. Staffs there are very welcoming, professional and monitored my progress. I even had my wife trained for these Massages so I can continue.
I highly recommended Heritage Spa if you have long term problem with muscles. If you have tried several other options and made no difference, there is no harm in trying one more.

Visited January 2013
Kathmandu, null, Nepal
“Rejuvenate yourself at heritage spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

heritage spa's bio facial it's awesome every time i go there i can see new me,, amazing hospitality and the service they provide is just you can feel when u enter heritage spa and yea deep tissue massage it's a must take maasage when you get in there thumbs up
vinay.

Visited September 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
“An oasis of well-being”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Living in Kathmandu, you suffer a lot from pollution, noise and stress in general . Heritage Spa is such a treat you can do to your mind and body!

As soon as you come in, you are welcomed with a lots of grace by Reena, that takes wonderfully care of the House . You are then leed into a nice, cosy and clean massage room where you can close your eyes and enjoy wonderful services: I especially like the purifying fruit facial (many layers of cool fruty stuffs and nice facial massage to reveal your skin glow!) ; All the different type of massages are very well done as well (Ayurvedic, Sweedish, taï... )

I highly recommend Heritage Spa to anyone looking for a very good spa, with very decent prices. I recommend it to all my guests visiting Patan/Ktm and they always come back delighted. There is no reason it won't be the same for you :)

Visited October 2012
Heritage_Spa, Owner at Heritage Spa, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear TripAdvisor.
We've been receiving genuine responses about ourselves via TripAdvisor platform, and how can we stay calm without thanking your Management Team for constantly being qualitative to us.

On top of that, TripAdvisor have been very effective to educate potential customers who are interested with us. And, its been great that we've been recognized and being review month by month basis. We never knew until we received your "Review Alert" in our email inbox.

We wholeheartedly thank you.

Its a festive season here in Nepal, and I must greet you and your Review team Happy Dashain.

Regards,
- Kumar R. Maharjan
Chairman, Heritage Spa
Munich, Germany
“Magical experience at Heritage Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

As a friend of mine suggest me this name.I was there for my back pain. I really appreciate the dedication of the staff for their clients. I forget half of my pain with their hospitality and other with their message. they have magical hand that can make you feel relax.
I advise everyone to take a chance to retreat yourself at Hertage Spa. You will simply love it. Be there and experience yoursel

Visited September 2012