“Had what I needed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2309 Junction City Rd., El Dorado, AR 71730 (Formerly Quality Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in El Dorado
Monroe, Louisiana
“Had what I needed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is nowhere near a five star resort so don't expect it to be. However it is a nice place to stay.
Location. Right at junction of the two main roads and easy to find.
Check in--smooth clerk (Candy I think) was friendly and efficient. Was able to check in at 8:30 A M.
Restaurants--most are several miles away but an easy drive in El dorado
Rooms--I found them to be large. Sleeping and sitting area separate. They were clean
Bed--the sheets were thick. I like that. The mattress was firm and supportive
Breakfast--free and typical. They do serve eggs,a meat and waffles.
I couldn't really find anything to complain about

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I travel alot and the quality and service of the Quality Inn is, in my opinion, ranked up there with any high dollar five star resort. The General Manager is a very customer friendly man who from the moment he meets you knows your first and last name along with your likes and dislikes. The location of the hotel is on a quiet road. You don't have to worry about disturbances at night and only a five minutes drive from town. All in all a great place to stay!

• Stayed May 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Our family used this hotel for five couples for a family reunion. This is the 2nd year we stayed here. The rooms were very clean, large and comfortable. The heating/AC is quiet and efficient. In addition to a great breakfast, they have coffee, orange water, cookies & popcorn all day near the check-in counter. The location is right off the "loop" around El Dorado which is very convenient and easy to locate for out of state visitors. The staff, especially Candi, is very helpful. All the couples like the hotel and we expect to use it again when we have a reunion.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Charleston, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I had stayed at a Quality Inn in Tulsa, OK and was extremely disappointed. I had to travel to El Dorado recently and this was my only choice in the Choice Hotels list. Decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. Since I am a Diamond member, they upgraded me to an executive suite. Extremely clean room. The breakfast was great! Will return when back in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Camden ar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

I Was blown away by the cleanliness of this hotel. I travel for my job 320 days a year so I have stayed in countless hotels. I was greeted by the staff upon my arrival and they were helpful and pleasant. I was checked in by the Manager of this hotel and He is an amazing guy. He is constantly on sight and there is not a doubt in my mind that he will fix or solve any issues one may have. All of the staff was very social and helpful. They Have Snacks in the lobby and an awesome breakfast. The room was huge and clean. Very well Kept. There are many bad over priced hotel in this area and believe me for the money it doesnt get better than this.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

I stayed at country inn and suites on a family trip a few months ago and was totally blown away by the hotel. Everything was great.The staff was awesome and went out of their way to make everyone fell at home. I would recommand this hotel to anyone without a second thought.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

We used this Comfort Suites for several couples to stay for a mini family reunion over several days The rooms were very nice, clean, and the staff was great. It was a very pleasant stay and we will use this hotel for additional visits to El Dorado.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!