“Best place to stay in De Queen” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Lodge at De Queen Country Club

The Lodge at De Queen Country Club
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in De Queen
The Lodge at De Queen Country Club
You added The Lodge at De Queen Country Club to your Saves list
122 Club House Dr., De Queen, AR 71832   |
Austin, Texas
“Best place to stay in De Queen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

After reading the reviews on the other properties in De Queen, I was terrified that I wouldn't be able to find anywhere comfortable to stay on this trip. I found the De Queen Country Club and Lodge through the Chamber of Commerce and was very pleased with my discovery. Don't let the name fool you-- anyone can stay there, even though it's at a country club. It's a small property, and has all of the amenities that I'd expect from a small town Best Western or equivalent chain. Clearly they've invested in a few upgrades recently. My room was scrupulously clean, and the bed was comfortable. Not much downside, really-- the tv was very small and hard to see from the bed. And when I arrived the clerk was napping so I had to come back to the office later to pay. Still, the owners were very nice, and that was only a tiny inconvenience. The biggest upside is waking up and opening the door to look out over the golf course, which was quite lovely. I believe that they also offer half-price golf to visitors.

If you end up in De Queen, I can' t think of a better place to stay than the De Queen Country Club and lodge. It's a really nice property.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to The Lodge at De Queen Country Club? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Lodge at De Queen Country Club

Address: 122 Club House Dr., De Queen, AR 71832
Location: United States > Arkansas > De Queen
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in De Queen

If you own or manage The Lodge at De Queen Country Club, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.