Our family greatly enjoyed this custom designed bed and breakfast lodge on the White River. The rooms are spacious, very comfortable, and very clean. Our bedrooms opened onto a patio on the bluff overlooking the river and mountains. My husband was up early in the morning to catch the spectacular sunrise across the mountains. Our breakfast was tasty, and the innkeepers, Tina and Moose Watson were warm and welcoming. We look forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The White River Inn is a 7000 sq foot luxury lodge with all the amenities of a four star hotel. Million dollar views, privacy on 31 acres and great hospitality are what keep people coming back again and again! We cater to upscale travelers, outdoor enthusiasts and flyfishermen, as well as couples looking for a secluded romantic getaway. Celebrity travelers welcome with anonymity assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The White River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White River Hotel Cotter
- The White River Inn Cotter, Arkansas