“Relaxing weekend get away” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Conway
Danville, Arkansas
“Relaxing weekend get away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed here this weekend and enjoyed it thoroughly. Clean rooms, exceptional Continental breakfast, as well as sauna, heated indoor pool & hot tub. Staff is pleasant and welcoming. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a get away. Located in an area of town easily accessible and close to shopping, restaurants and other local attractions.

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside of the motel are quieter and you have no sound from traffic. Outside rooms on t...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Conway, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
we thank you for your pleasant stay. We work hard to make sure our guest get best rest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Paid $56 with AAA
Convenient off the I-40. Clean rooms that smell as idf someone smoked in it months ago, but accustomed to it by morning. Indoor pool, very popular, and cont. breakfast. Room is visibly clean with no stains on the sheets. Wifi and TV channel selection is good.
On the phone while inquiring the receptionist was short, but when I arrived I understood. Willie has an enormous responsibility with it appears to be almost 70 rooms spread out around a central pool with so many requests coming in by phone and walkup. They advertise the lowest price in Conway and this brings out the folks. Willie in person is very sweet and helpful.

Only problem was waking up in the middle of the night with a small cockroach crawling over me. But in these humid places it must be hard to control for any one star motel this understaffed to control. I've seen the critters in other rooms I've stayed in on this trip down i-40, but the first one I met

• Stayed September 2012
Augusta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was very pleased with everything. I had a slight problem with the t.v. remote, but that was handled promptly. Other than that, I see great potential in this location. My sleep was wonderful for the location of this HoJo, even being so close to a major intersection and near the interstate. I'm not a building inspector so I didn't go around trying to find something to pick at. I was comfortable and satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

thanks for giving us opportunity to serve you.
we work hard to make sure our guest get best accommodation
hope to see you again soon

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Conway? Share your experiences!