“Yard Sale Fitness Equipment” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Conway
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Yard Sale Fitness Equipment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Good hotel for the price. Love the floor layout. The staff was great but kept using the excuse "this is Extended Stay property and do not have that service like free breakfast or daily house cleaning. One time is enough. Fitness room was ok just some old equipment like came out of a yard sale. The owner owns the other hotel next to it, so you have to share parking lot which is small. Overall, I will stay there again. Good hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate you and your feedback. We currently have plans in place to update our fitness center. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This was the first time I've ever tried a Candlewood Suites in my 6 years of traveling for my job. I've stayed at a few hotels in the area while traveling for work but none of those hotel met or exceed my expectations. The Candlewood Suites in Conway BOTH met and exceeded ALL of my expectations. The staff was very friendly at the check in. The rate was GREAT. I did not expect much for the cheap price but man oh man was I surprised. The room was outstanding. The room had everything I needed to cook for myself. Being on the road so often, eating out gets old and expensive. I was able to walk to Wal-Mart to purchase groceries. I made myself a nice meal and loaded my dirty dishes in the dishwasher. They have a little store they call the cupboard on the first floor that has all kinds of stuff. I purchased a Coke and an ice cream for my dessert. They carry name brand stuff in the cupboard and was surprised to find this in a hotel. The bed was very, very, very comfortable. I slept great! They have excellent coffee for free. Their washing machines are even free. I've never seen that in any other hotel. Most hotels require one dollar or more to wash and one dollar or more to dry. I never knew Candlewoods were so great, but I do now. Check out was smooth. Excellent clerk at the desk at that time, as well. I plan to stay with this chain in every city that I travel to from now on.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to know we met and exceeded your expectations! It is very rewarding to know our guests have enjoyed their stay at our hotel and the service they have received. We would love to welcome you back at any time should your travels bring you back to Conway!!
Rather be in WDW
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very nice, well-equipped property. Would be better for longer, more extended stay. Just in a double room with my son, good space. We hung out through the afternoon/evening and were very comfortable.

Would have like a breakfast - but good $.

Stayed October 2013
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your candid feedback is greatly appreciated. We are pleased to know you found our property to be well-equipped for an overnight stay, or for a long term stay, and that you and your son were comfortable during your stay with us. Please come back and see us again real soon!
Troy, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last year for an event. The staff went above and beyond to help me out with a situation that arose. I always felt safe and well cared for. Both my dog and myself enjoyed staying at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I have shared your comments with the entire staff. It truly is rewarding when a guest recognizes the staff's efforts in making each stay a pleasant one. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and your expectations were exceeded. We would love to see you and your dog again real soon.
Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stay in a hotel 280 to 300 nights a year, so I know what I'm talking about. When in Central Arkansas, which I am often, I always stay here. Even though it's an extended stay, the rooms are exceptionally clean, one night or months at a time. The staff at this hotel go out of their way, when it comes to politeness and customer service. In most extended stay hotels the fitness room or the laundry room, usually leave something to be desired, Here they are very clean. The cupboard is always stocked. The common areas such as lobby and hallways are also very clean and fresh. As a heavy traveler, I look for consistancy and predictablility this hotel sets the bar. If in Conway, I strongly recommend the Candlewood Suites. Close to dinning, shopping and 25 minutes to Little Rock

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your second review of our property on TripAdvisor. We genuinely appreciate you and all the wonderful comments you have stated about our hotel. It's my pleasure to share your review with the team and to let them know their efforts have been recognized. As always, we look forward to welcoming you back!!
Hot Springs, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am a frequent hotel traveler with a small chihuahua. I am VERY picky about hotel cleanliness and value. After seeing a room, I changed from my normal Conway hotel due to room having kitchen/dishwasher etc. When I was given a different room, the desk chair leather was disintegrating and an open condom wrapper was on floor. When I went to front desk for extra towels (after using one to cover soiled desk and bathing my dog with the second), I was informed no extras were available due to limited supply and if I wished to have an extra sheet to cover the nasty chair, I would have to strip my bed as sheets are only evenly exchanged. The dish soap was empty...front desk was difficult about replacing that as well...I forgot this is a "pseudo" hotel I was also informed AFTER I checked in that this hotel only cleans your room IF you stay 7 days or more...There were only two bowls in kitchen as well, which if you have a dog (supposedly pet friendly) you are sunk for a cereal bowl-oh and better not have two people in your room...only ONE spoon...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience your experience may have caused you. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and create a memorable experience. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and hope you will continue to use IHG as your lodging of choice
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We found it a very nice "off the road" accommodation. Located in a complex of 4 or 5 hotels with some very nice restaurants in the area. Several of those are easily walk-able. Then, talk about handy to everyday things. There is a Wal-Mart within the actual "stones throw" of the hotel. This hotel is sort of tricky to find, as you drive through the portico of the Comfort Inn to get to the Candlewood Suites. There is another entrance through the back parking . Once you figure it all out, it becomes quite smooth and a comfortable stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient. We welcome you back anytime and hope to see you again very soon!

Been to Candlewood Suites Conway? Share your experiences!