“Good little spot.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Conway, Arkansas
“Good little spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

This is a really cool little family owned restaurant with surprisingly good food. The menu is composed of a Majority of Mexican/Latin meals, but there are some nice Italian fusion elements that sneak up on you from time to time and provide an unexpected, but pleasant surprise. Prices are very reasonable, portions are large, servers are attentive. Definitely worth stopping bywhen in Conway.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Conway, Arkansas
“Mexican Plus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

They offer a great selection of Mexican food. If someone in your party is fond of Mexican food they have a great selection of other foods.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Almost choked on a bone in my food.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Unfortunately I cannot give this place ZERO stars, which is what it deserves. When my husband and I entered the restaurant, we were shown a table in the glaring sun. When asked if we could sit at another table, we were told no. I guess they couldn't wait on us if we sat somewhere else?... I don't know. We should have left then. When I went to the restroom to wash my hands, the commercial soap dispenser was sitting on the edge of the sink with no soap. What was available to use as "soap" was an old Softsoap bottle with VERY watered down soap. I couldn't even get it to lather. Aren't employees required to wash THEIR hands after using the bathroom? I can only hope they have soap in the back for their use....There was also a hairbrush on one of the shelves, nasty. The food looked pathetic, it looked like they'd just thrown it on the plate. Then when eating my second chicken enchilada, I bit down onto something hard, spit it out in my napkin, and found a bone about an inch long!. And I'm not exaggerating. My husband and I called the waitress over, showed her the bone, and the only thing she said was that she wasn't the cook. Um.... yes, obviously I understand that. She went back to standing behind the counter and writing something. She never told the manager or whoever was on duty, or even the cook about the problem, so they obviously did not care to check the rest of their meat for bones. We paid the check, left, and will never be back. If you are brave enough to eat here, chew your food really good before swallowing.... seriously!

• Visited August 2012