“Poor” 3 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Conway
“Poor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

They try to cover up anything they can the room i stayed in had black duck tape on the door hinges the beds that were built in to the sofa were not comfortable at all and the dint have any pillow cases in my room so we just slept on them

• Stayed June 2013
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
We are very sorry for the problems you encountered during your stay. We are in the process of renovating our property. We hope that if you choose to come back to Conway in the future, you will give us another try!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Skiatook, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

During a recent vacation we had an accident, fractured ankle, that terminated all future plans and forced us to return home ahead of schedule. The staff quickly catered to our every requirement, with a smile.On a scale of 1 to 10, this experience rate as an 11+. We will return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Although we are sorry for your reason for having to stay in Conway, we are thrilled that you chose to stay with us and loved it here! We hope that if you ever come back through, you will choose us again! Thank you for your business!
Cordova, Tn.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The motel is conveniently located off I-40 and takes only a few minutes to get to it. I had a KING SUITE and I thought the price was very reasonably. My room was equipped with refrigerator - micro-wave easy chair - couch - flat screen tv with plenty of channels to watch. There is a Wal-Mart within walking distance and numerous restaurants close by. The staff was friendly and happy to give service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Location is only one of the great things about our hotel! Amenities in every room makes life more convenient when staying with us! We are glad that we were able to accommodate all of your needs! See you again soon!
Jackson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

One of the best hotels I've stayed in since I've been disabled! This hotel catered to my every need. Friendly and very helpful staff. Everything I needed, I got in a matter of minutes! Definitely will be staying again on my next visit!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We are so pleased that you were happy with your stay and with our staff! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Conway!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I booked this hotel because they were running a special the weekend that I was staying. Rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable, air conditioning worked better than expected. The complimentary breakfast was crowded, but food was hot and tasty, so we just took it back to the room. Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, plus your normal cereal, juice, yogurt, etc. I would definitely book a room again based on my experience! I was next to the vending machines and the noise wasn't bad at all! Front desk personnel was engaged, smiling, and caring.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
We are so happy that you enjoyed all the things that Comfort Inn & Suites has to offer! We pride ourselves on team work from all departments! We look forward to your future stays at our hotel!
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had to stay here during my business trip and paid a little bit more than what I'm use to for a Comfort Inn, but that was due to the Exxon oil spill filling up all the hotels in the nearby areas. The hotel parking lot is a little cramped and if you drive there during busy time it's a little crazy as it shares the same driveway entrance with Candlewood Suites.

The front desk employee was very friendly and quickly checked me in. My room was nice and spacious with 2 Queen size beds. The air conditioning unit was not very loud at all so I got a good night sleep. The beds were comfortable and in general I have no complaints about the room but the carpeting seemed like it could of been better vacuumed and the fitness room is very small.

I would stay here again, but driving in high traffic times and trying to turn onto Sanders Rd from Skyline Dr. was a little bit of a challenge so that was a little bit of a turnoff.

Room Tip: I don't know what room number it is but there is a room right next to the elevator in the same h...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at out hotel! Traveling in and out of our parking lot can be difficult during our busy season, as we it is a passage to Candlewood Suites as well. Our friendly staff prides themselves on express check in! We try our best to check guests in quickly and into a great quiet and clean room! We are conveniently located near lots of shopping and great places to eat!
Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here for a tournament. My room smelled horribly of smoke, the phone did not work, and there was no tv remote.

They basically acted like they could care less. Front desk person even said her phone didn't work very well either. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay! One of the things we pride ourselves on at our hotel is being 100% smoke free. However, there are occasions were guests do not abide by these rules and it is a process to "clean" these types of rooms to get it back to where it should be. We have also had occasions where we have had problems with our local phone company but we have been assured that these problems have been taken care of and have had no further issues! We hope you give our hotel another try! Please ask for me by name!

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!