“April 10th Review” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Conway
Stroud, Oklahoma
“April 10th Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

This hotel is exceptional! The hotel management and staff (they are exceptionally friendly and helpful) go out of their way to make a person feel "at home" and the cleanliness of the hotel is absolutely outstanding!!! I go out of my way to stay here when I'm in the area. The amenities of the hotel are exceptional and the location is very convenient.

Room Tip: Choose a room close to the elevator and and ice machine/vending machines.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
It always makes our day when you choose the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Conway. A big smile is always welcome and shows us that we are welcoming you back to your home away from home. Thanks so much for your nice comments and loyal stays! Hope to see you again soon.
Angela Bagby, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Wilmington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Found this hotel based on tripadvisor reviews, and I was not disappointed. After over a week of one nighters in hotels along our vacation route, we decided to stay here for 2 nights and make it base camp for the Little Rock, AR Ozarks, and Hot Springs area. This hotel is just about a year old, and the contractors are still working out minor bugs - none of which we noticed. The staff was friendly, I was greeted with a little welcome back for being a Priority Member, and we were quickly given a room.

The rooms are nice, the hotel is conveniently located to I-40, and there are other restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Once again, though, I am surprised by the newer hotels that do not install a fan switch in the bathroom. Other than that, I have no complaints. Breakfast was good, offering both hot and cold foods. The breakfast staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, and they have one of those interesting pancake makers - no waffles.

The price is much more reasonable than staying inside Little Rock, and it's not the far of a drive. I did think the rooms were not as large as others I had stayed in on my trip. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side have a closer proximity to I-40, but I didn't notice any noise.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments about the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Conway. It is a great central location for guest needing to travel to Little Rock. We strive to provide a great home away from home and a friendly staff to greet you. In reference to the fan in the bathroom they are tied in with the central air system of the hotel and run continuous without the annoying sound that most fans have. I hope you will be returning to our area in the future and we have the chance to provide you with the service you deserve.
Have a great day & thanks again.
Joplin, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

While planning our recent trip, we were not sure where we would be stopping to spend one night on our way to Ft. Benning, GA. As it became later in the evening, traveling on I-40, we decided to stop at Conway, AR.

Pulling up in front of Holiday Inn Express, we were impressed with the overall appearance of the hotel. Little did we know that we were just starting a delightful experience! The staff was welcoming, and we got to meet Richard. His friendliness and willingness to please still makes me smile while writing this review. After checking in, he provided each of us (4) with a snack bag that was just right for a late-night snack!

The cleanliness of the lobby and the two rooms we stayed in were immediately noticed, but it was the attention to detail that I appreciated about our stay. The design of the rooms did not make me feel confined, and I was able to completely relax. The bed was comfortable, clean, and perfect to fall into!

After a restful night, we had a delicious hot breakfast before heading on to our destination.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
One of the greatest compliements a Manager can get is just knowing that the guest are happy and feel like the service and facility was above and beyond the expectations you were expecting. We appreciate the fact that you chose to stay with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Conway. It is very important to myself and the staff to provide you and the other guest with a smile as you enter the door that makes you want to come back again! Most of all I appreciate you taking the time to leave such great comments. Hope to see you again soon!
Have safe travels,
Maumelle, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I just want to say that the Holiday Inn Express in Conway is a great place to stay. It's very clean, the rooms are nice (note: nice flat screen TV!), and the hotel staff are very courteous and always seemed to have a smile on their face. I loved the complimentary breakfast; the breakfast area is one of the best I've been in. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family! Stay here, you won't be disappointed!

A very satisfied customer.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this review, April 1, 2012
Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Conway. My staff & I appreciate the great comments you were so kind to share. We strive to provide a great home away from home for our guest and it is very rewarding to get guest feedback that reflects that! In the hotel industry we know you have many choices and we hope you will be able to stay with us again very soon! Have safe travels and thanks again for sharing your comments.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Service, Rooms, Hospitality:) Had a good experience with the staff. Wish I could have stayed longer, but business made me cut it short. Great hotel, keep up the great work.

Room Tip: Book ahead, this great hotel will sell out fast!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this review, March 22, 2012
Service A++ is exactly what we love to hear. I really appreciate your great comments. The staff & I strive to be a great hotel with great service. As you travel to Conway we hope that you will have time to relax in a town with hospitality beyond compare. Thanks again for chosing us as your home away from home.
Have a great day,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012 via mobile

Well I stayed at this property this week. The hotel looked great to be almost a year old. Well kept, great service. Although price is a little high, it's worth every penny to have the great service that this hotel provides. The staff is great! To the employee's that I did come in contact with during my stay I thank you. Janet, Richard, and Stefan y'all do a great job. Keep up that great work.

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you so much for the great comments on our staff and hotel. It is great to have guest who appreciate a hotel with great service. We know that you have many choices as you travel and we are so happy that you chose the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. As a manager it is very rewarding to hear nice comments from our valued guest.
Have safe travels,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

Bath could use vent and towel hooks. Walmart is nearby. Very pleasant modern decor .

• Stayed March 2012
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Conway. We do realize that as you travel you have many choices in the hotel industry. Our property opened in April 2011 and a New and Modern look is exactly the look we were going for. Our central air system is equipped with a fan that runs silent and continuous in the bathroom area to prevent the annoying loud sounds of a fan running. We currently have a robe / towel hook on the back of the bathroom door it has the small bag labeled hairdryer hanging on it. We have ordered a small picture to hang behind each toliet and at that time we will be installing a larger hook on the wall beside the shower. It is most helpful for caring guest like yourself to take the time to let us know what we can do to make your stay feel more like home.

Again, thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
Angela Bagby

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway? Share your experiences!