“Great service, room, and food” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2350 Sanders St, Conway, AR 72032   |
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Conway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great service, room, and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were traveling and needed a place to stay for the night, this was the 3rd place I went in for room information - by far the nicest and most reasonable. Barrett the front clerk was great, he went out of his way to help. I did not have to ask to see a room, he offered to show me a room. The room was fantastic, clean, nicely decorated, and comfortable bed. Breakfast was great also, with several items hot and cold to choose from, clean area with a hostess that was polite and kept the tables clean and the food area filled and nice.
In all - I will be keeping this location in mind when traveling -- I will be stopping here when traveling through here again. Thanks for the great service and clean hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ty M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate that you enjoyed your stay! Please keep us in mind if you travel here again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Orange, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stay in a hotel about 50% of the weekday nights in a month. I am pleased with the accomadations and staff at this hotel. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. The room was very spacious, clean, and efficient. Although I don't use them, the fitness room and pool areas seemed to be spacious, clean, and well equipped. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast contains a variety (more than most hotels where I stay) of items, and the quality of the food is very high. Overall, I have to rate this hotel a 10.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ty M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! We hope that you keep us in mind if you travel this way again!
Joplin, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on 3/1/13 and was very pleased with my stay. Check in was smooth and the gentleman at the front desk was very nice. The standard 1 king room was very clean and spacious, bed was extremely comfy and bathroom was huge and clean! Breakfast was good, whith a decent selection. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to anyone I know!

• Stayed March 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had a wonderful stay, I had my pet with me and the staff was wonderful to both of us. The rooms were very nice neat and very clean...can't wait to stay again! They had e erything we needed. The food for breakfast was yummy too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ty M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever travel here again.

Thanks,

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway? Share your experiences!