“Next best thing to home” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2350 Sanders St, Conway, AR 72032   |
Ranked #1 of 18 hotels in Conway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Next best thing to home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

When I entered LaQuinta in Conway I was greeted by Barrett who shook my hand and welcomed me. He immediately checked me in and gave me a quick summary where everything was located THEN informed me that the chocolate chip cookies were about to come out of the oven so he encouraged me to get settled in my room and be sure to come and get some cookies. (which I did,of course). Thanks Barrett and LaQuinta for making the time away from home more enjoyable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ty M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever travel here again.

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel everyone was kind and very helpful from making reservations to check out. The rooms were very clean the breakfast was great and everyone that work there were very frendly. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ty M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever travel here again!

missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Picked this hotel mainly because of the price ($79.00 for king room) and pictures. Great rate. Front desk gentleman was very friendly and polite. On third floor on side away from the highway. Room was very nice. Bed was huge and very comfortable, had chair, desk and chair, refrigerator and microwave, and closet. Had heavier curtain to pull over the sheer one to block out the light at night. Bathroom very clean. Couldn't ask for a better room. Breakfast was good - eggs tasted better than most places. Gravy for biscuits was just average - put a a lot of pepper on it. Had sausage patties and waffle mix and then the usual cereals, bagels, toast, pastries. There are numerous hotels stuffed together in this area. Guess my only complaint would be not having a bigger parking lot, but we were pulling a trailer, so was a little hard to park. Overall, very happy with hotel stay and extremely happy with the rate - couldn't be beat. Would most certainly stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

durham, nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

La Quinta is a franchise. As a franchise, the company has strict enforceable rules to which each franchise owner must adhere. However, because each hotel can vary so greatly from another, it would appear that this is not the case at all.
Perhaps I'm not as travel savvy as some, but I finally cracked "the La Quinta code". The La Quinta (redundant, I know) Inns are older motels that have exterior doors and parking just outside your room door. The La Quinta Inn and Suites are newer and are more secure, with interior access to rooms. La Quinta has changed the architecture and amenities on their new properties without excluding the older, moldier and scarier properties. My advice is, unless you're about the fall asleep at the wheel, keep driving until you see the words "Inn and Suites" on the sign!
With that said, my stay at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Conway was superb! Barrett at the front desk was sincerely friendly and helpful. He gave me a first floor room so I could get my dogs in and out easier. The room was clean and well appointed with a comfortable, cozy king size bed. The laundry was just down the hall so I washed a load while I went to Russo's for dinner. There are several restaurants and a Walmart within walking distance if you can't stomach the thought of getting back in the car. Also, plenty of grassy areas for dog potty breaks.
The breakfast buffet was served in a nice and clean environment. They have biscuits, gravy, eggs and sausage in addition to waffles, oatmeal and breakfast breads.
The fitness area was the best I have ever seen at an Inn and Suites. It had two treadmills, an elliptical and a bike along with weights! There was a beautiful indoor swimming pool area and hot tub too.
I was sad to leave this hotel so I lingered longer than usual trying to cleanse away the awful experience of the La Quinta Inn in Amarillo the night before.
I will plan my I 40 trips around this La Quinta in the future.
One last word of advice: Don't stay at the La Quinta Inn in Amarillo. You'll thank me later.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Ty M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback! Barrett is definitly one of our shinning stars! We hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever travel here again.

Thanks,

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway? Share your experiences!