“Comfort & Care” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Brantford, Canada
“Comfort & Care”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Friendly & helpful staff-always willing to help. I travelled without a vehicle, so getting to convenience stores for snacks, etc had to be done in advance of my arrival. A nearby Target takes about 5 minutes to walk to. Conway is a dry region, so if you want beer, wine or alcohol - you need to get it before you come in also. The nearby restaurants require sign-in for drinks, but is really a non-issue if you'd like a drink for your meals.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
ADA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This hotel has it all...excellent customer service, great value for the price you pay, clean rooms, good breakfast, and is in a good neighborhood. I had a very fast check-in and check-out as well. I will stay at this hotel again if I go to Conway in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The owner works the front desk and you could tell. Check in was easy and friendly. The property was in good condition. The indoor pool was good. The breakfast area was nice.

The beds were hard. The breakfast was not fresh.
Bug traps inside the front entrance didn't make a good first impression.

I do not think it would take too much to rectify these problems. I was told all the beds were the same quality, so if a hard bed is a deal breaker you better pass on this one for now.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife, 11-year-old daughter, and I stayed at the hotel for three days in April 2013, sharing a room with two queen beds. The room was large and well kept, with a large desk, a small refrigerator, firm mattresses, and good linens. We had a very comfortable visit. My daughter especially enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was free and substantial and served at convenient hours. Our room was remarkably quiet, although it was at the front of the hotel, facing the road. I recommend this hotel to the business or vacation traveler. Two small notes: First, the gentleman at the front desk at checkout said I would receive a copy of the bill by email. It didn't arrive and I've had to prompt the hotel to get it. Second, MapQuest.com advised us to take Exit 129B off U.S. 40. It's much better and less confusing to take Exit 127.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband booked me here after he had a wonderful stay (and wrote a wonderful review). On the trip up to my room, I thanked my lucky stars that I had asked for a room away from the elevator, because loud and bad elevator music was blasting. Although there was not a bit of dust on any of the furniture in my room, the carpet looked like it hadn't been carefully vacuumed. On top of the toilet tank was a long wavy black hair. Another on the floor. Another hair in the soap dish. The toilet paper dispenser was pulled out of the wall, probably by the same guest that had knocked the toilet seat permanently askew. Broken coffee maker. Nice bed. Each toilet flush (from every room in the vicinity) sounded like a small explosion. I felt sorry for my neighbors every time I flushed! Blasting rock music from the kitchen was a bit jarring first thing in the morning at breakfast. Our son starts at Hendrix in the fall, so we have many potential trips to Conway upcoming. I think I'll try the Hilton next time. Maybe their bathrooms will be clean.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Danny P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your concern with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.
We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any question

Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Danny and crew provide a great staying experience. The facility is well kept and all services are provided with a smile. The breakfast was well done with fresh items and kept very clean. Coffee and cookies were fresh at the front desk and were well stocked when we passed, even late at night. A great place to stay!

Room Tip: The two room suites are a good value with a separate living room to relax in while others sleep.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to give us very important feedback and we are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Very Attentive from the moment we checked in. They offered us cookies and coffee for a quick snack. Hotel was in a great location to shopping and eating. Hotel was clean, quiet and felt like home. No pets and non-smoking a huge plus for us since we suffer from allergies. The breakfast in the am was very good and had several different options each day. Our wedding party had a nice stay in Conway Arkansas and it took us only 35 minutes or so to head South to Little Rock airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
happyamber019, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, April 11, 2013

countryinnconway@gmail.com

Been to Country Inn & Suites Conway? Share your experiences!