“If you want a nice place to stay in Conway, AR......” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Conway
Mena, Arkansas
“If you want a nice place to stay in Conway, AR......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

stay here. Clean, friendly, comfortable and at a bargain price.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

This place is great! It is new and has a great location. Fast Check in, Great Pool and Business Center. The rooms are the BEST I have seen in a long time. I have traveled a lot and this place I highly recommend!!!

Paul Porter

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Norcross, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

My mom and I stayed for the Thanksgvinig Holiday to visit family who had just moved to the area. We could not have been more pleased. Check in was flawless, staff was friendly and hotel was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Heat was working fine in the room. The location is quiet because even though it is minutes from the interstate it is set back enough that you aren't bothered by the noise. By all means stay here. Breakfast includes fresh fruit that is a nice addition to the usual cereals, breads and hot items. Very friendly staff. I highly recommend this property. We will be in the area again in March and look forward to our next stay.

Stayed November 2010
AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

I stayed at this hotel off and on through the month of September.... not only was the hotel very clean, the management & hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. They had a great breakfast every morning with a good variety of things to eat... I liked the fact that the whole hotel was smoke free. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, anytime I am in this area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Ridgedale, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

I do wish the a/c would have been on when we arrived it was about 80 in the room but it had cooled down after we left for a couple of hours. It would have been nice to have a rollaway to rent as well, other than that it was great. The breakfast was very nice and well stocked. I only stayed 1 night wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Hollister, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2010

I had a negative experience the first time I stayed at this property. After voicing my concerns, they were corrected. The manager called me after that experience and assured me that they wanted a second chance. That was over a year ago. We have stayed there several times since and been extremely satisfied. I highly recommend this property when you are in the Conway, AR area. It shines far above another national chain properties where we have stayed.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

I stay in the hotel at least 8 days a month and have always had a pleasant stay. Danny's staff treats me well and the accommodations have always been very nice. The workout room has enough equipment to get a workout and the pool looks nice (even though I have not had time to get in). It is very quiet and relaxing when I am at the hotel. I recommend it to everyone that travels to Conway.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites Conway? Share your experiences!