“Beer Lover's Heaven” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 188 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza & Pasta, Winery
“Beer Lover's Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I don't have to drink the same beer each time I come. They always have something new for me to try. The food is good but I usually come for the beer.

Visited November 2012

Roanoke, Virginia
“Deeply Delicious Deep Dish Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

While visiting our Freshman at Hendrix College for Family Weekend we took advantage of the opportunity for terrific deep dish Chicago style pizza. Although we found the restaurant almost full when we arrived at 7PM on a Saturday night, we were seated in a booth immediately. We skipped the appetizers and dove in directly to their original "Chicago Seven" medium pizza, and we ordered a couple of side caesar salads. The pizza was hot, gooey, flavorful, and filling. What a treat. We have eaten in a couple of the pizza joints in the city of Chicago that make claims of being the original; this restaurant in Conway was every bit as good. Our server was highly attentive; enough so to receive a 20% tip for our $31 bill.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

The Double Deckeroni Pizza is amazing!!! Kids spaghetti has gross meatballs that are very hard and dense. The pizza is yummy though. :)

Visited September 2012
Conway, Arkansas
“great night out with family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Friday night at Old Chicago. We arrived to a smiling hostess and were seated at the side of the bar area (weird since we had our 8, 17yr old with us) in a booth. The inside is very nice and lots of room in the bar area to meet friends. Our waitress was so very nice and always bringing exactly what we needed. They had a special of a medium deep dish, two topping pizza with a hot cookie for dessert all for 18.00. We upgraded to a large and we ended up taking 3 slices home plus extra cookie. The pizza was the BEST! We are so happy to finally come to Old Chicage because we had a great meal for 23.00 plus drinks which is a deal for a family of 4. YUMMY and I give this place the most stars, you gotta try it--and order the pizza for sure!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Conway, AR
“Where did the buffet go.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

This was the best buffet in town. I went to eat the lunch buffet and it was gone. The excuse, they were losing money. That was not a good answer for me. I had made a special trip just to eat at the buffet; I guess that I should have gone to Larry's, and I will next time. I had a burger that I ordered medium and it was over done and tough.

I asked the greeter to tell the management that I was upset about it being gone. I guess that she did not tell them, or they just did not care.

• Visited August 2012