“Standard Fairfield Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Glen Carbon, Illinois, United States
“Standard Fairfield Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Clean, good location, and lots of food options within walking distance. Workout room was ok, the weights and bench are sufficient to get in a good workout. The breakfast was a little better than standard. the HVAC unit in the northeast end was a bit noisy. T.V. stations were basic but complete enough.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

very clean. Great service. Would highly recommend. Nice pool area. Breakfast was very good. The service was great. Everyone was very nice and very helpful. This was our first trip to Arkansas but not our last. Thanks for helping make our trip a great one.

• Stayed February 2013
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

As a frequent traveler (over 200+ days on the road per year) - I stay in a LOT of hotels. Whenever possible, I try to stay in familar properties (Marriott's, Hilton's, etc.) So on my recent trip to Conway AR (my son was visiting a college there for football), I assumed that the Fairfield Inn would provide my standard expereince. I WAY under estimated them - by far the best Fairfield Inn and Suites I have stayed in over the past 5 years - ANY location. Very friendly, very clean, wonderful breakfast in the AM (great customer service!), very quiet, very close to the highway but no noticable noise. The room was static free (they must use humidifiers somewhere) during the Winter. VERY comfortable bed and pillows...and plenty of room! Nice bathroom with plenty of space for both my wife and I...and great expereince and we will stay here every time we are in Conway from her forward!

Room Tip: if possible, ask for a King Suite - very comforable...larger bathroom.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
OKLA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed there twice in past three months. Easy to get to from Interstate. Several restaurants nearby. WalMart across street handy for items you may need. More breakfast options than most Fairfield's offer. Would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My stay here reminded me why I am a Marriott Platinum member. The service from check-in to check-out was exceptional. The rooms are beautifully decorated and immaculately clean. The breakfast buffet offered a wide selection of items. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Newnan, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Being a Lifetime Platinum Marriott member, I have obviously spent too many nights in too many hotels. However, I would rank the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Conway, AR as one of the top Marriott properties I have ever stayed. It would surpass and beat out many full service Marriott hotels hands down. While I was only there for one night, it was a pleasurable and relaxing stay. The staff went over the top to insure all was to our satisfaction. My wife was with me on this trip and we discussed how nice and clean the hotel was. Very nice furnishings, clean carpets, and no "hotel odors". We thought it to be less than a year old; however, on questioning the front desk staff at check out we were surprised to find out the hotel is almost 5 years old! I noticed on Trip Advisor, the Fairfield Inn & Suites is ranked #1 in Conway. From my impression, it could be a Top Hotel in Marriott chain and certainly The Top for Fairfield Inn Banner .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We arrived at the Conway Fairfield Inn and Suites in the early afternoon of Sat., Dec. 15, 2012. We have traveled to this particular Inn several times while either delivering or retrieving our son from college at nearby Hendrix College. I personally have a great fondness for all things Marriott because in all of my years of travelling they have never disappointed.

This trip was no exception. The staff was professional and attentive. The facility clean and inviting. And the experience gave us everything that we desire on these excursions; quiet, comfort, and attention to the details that set apart all Marriott facilities, in my opinion, apart from the rest of the pack. Thank you again for taking such good care of us and we look forward to seeing you again in the Fall. Craig T. Liebendorfer, loyal cusomer.

Room Tip: Our favorites are on the fourth (top) floor because they seem to be the quietest.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Conway? Share your experiences!