“Very comfortable overall if you need to be in Conway” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Conway
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very comfortable overall if you need to be in Conway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The room was very nice - comfortable bed, nice suite, two TVs etc. Bathroom was functional. The TVs automatically tune into Faux News which I find a bit unnecessary. The breakfast was typical fare for this kind of hotel - biscuits, sausage, gravy - but filling and served with a great attitude. Internet was cable and wireless in the room and free. There's a small pool with hot tub there but I didn't use it. There's an outback steakhouse right behind but be warned that it stops serving at 10 on weekdays, and 9 on Sundays, so don't plan on a late dinner. The hotel is surrounded by other budget hotels and fast food, but this is not a tourist destination - you're probably not here by choice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I normally stay in Little Rock when I visit for the holidays, this time I decided to stay at this hotel and I will say they have the best service. I have traveled many places and this was a great place to stay. I will stay again. The hotel is very clean and the staff was great, the housekeeping staff was the best as I have never stayed at a hotel where the housekeepers speak and say hello how was your day. Very clean hotel and the rooms are nice, my favorite part wasthe comfy beds!

I will be back for my yearly trip and this is the place I will be staying at from now on.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
McDonough, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We have stayed at several Fairfield Inns across the country and this was a very nice one. It is very neat, new, clean, and modern. The breakfast was the best yet at this type of hotel and the breakfast staff were exemplary. We had a king suite and, while it was not super large, it was sufficient. My sons stayed on the couch bed and it was OK for them. I don't believe it would have been OK for me. The area seems nice and the parking was very spacious which was important since we were pulling a trailer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Second time here. Great location for shopping, dinning and movies. Right off the interstate. My bed was firm but very comfortable. Suite rooms offer more space and refrigerator and microwave and sitting area. Good climate control system for this level hotel.

Stayed November 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

This hotel is ran very well. I was in town for Thanksgiving and they are absolutely fantastic. The housekeepers were also all very professional, especially the supervisor. My room was spotless every day!

The gentleman at the front desk, Nick, was especially helpful. There had been some confusion about rates and he promptly corrected it with a smile. He even made sure to go back and add my Marriott number to my room. He even contacted a cab for me to take me to the airport.

Mary in breakfast was also very sweet. She treated me like I was a guest in her home. She even made waffles for me! You just don't see that kind of service anymore, even in the hospitality industry.

Every person I encountered was so nice and helpful. I will most definitely stay at the Fairfield in Conway when I come back for Christmas.

• Stayed November 2012
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have no negative comments on this property whatsoever. I stay in a lot of hotels for business, and I will be looking for Fairfield Inns to stay in from now on. Reasonable, fashionable, clean, and very comfortable. For my money, this was a win.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had reserved 2 queen bed rooms and when we checked in got upgraded to 2 king bed suites same price. Very nice hotel and breakfast. We would stay there again. The pool was a little on the cold side and the hot tub was a bit on the hotter side, but otherwise was a nice hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Conway? Share your experiences!