My family, dog and I were passing through making our way west and we needed a quick, pet-friendly overnight stay right off the freeway. After searching all of the possibilities the Microtel Inn & Suites was by far the way to go and a great decision. I couldn't believe the price--$50 for the room and a $25 pet fee (which I consider high when comparing to other hotels, but the room cost was so low it all evened out). I was thinking it was not going to be as updated or well-maintained as the reviews kept saying, but I was wrong and very pleased with the choice we made. There is a mini-fridge, microwave, desk, etc. in the room. The 2 double beds were cozy and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was very substantial. It has a waffle maker, biscuits & gravy, muffins, fresh fruit, coffee, and a few pastries. All in all, it was everything we were needing.
There were a couple of complaints, however. Our tv didn't work. We went to the front desk 3 times to get a new remote, but that wasn't the problem and the employee didn't see to mind that we had a room that wasn't fully functional, especially when we were told the hotel had over 40 rooms available that night. We tried to call the front desk but the phone was not working, which made us have to walk there each time. Again, it's not the end of the world or the reason why we came there, but it's still nice to have the luxuries that are paid for and highly bragged about by the company. There was a dark dried spot of blood on the comforter near the seam--like somebody had a scab that ripped open. We didn't see that until morning, unfortunately. There was a bug/beetle in the bathroom that wasn't there when we arrived, so he got a quick flush down the toilet. I understand it's normal for bugs to get inside--it happens in our own homes, but I think there is an expectation that hotels are not our homes and therefore should be immaculate.
Overall, I would stay here again or in another location if I needed a quick night's stay. It was more than convenient being right off of I-40 and we were able to get on our way within minutes of leaving, and that is nice when you're on a lengthy road trip.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Conway
- Microtel Inn & Suites Conway Hotel Conway
- Microtel Inn & Suites Conway Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new Microtel Inn & Suites located in beautiful Conway, Arkansas just minutes away from University of Central Arkansas and Hendrix College. 71 guest room hotel with free continental breakfast, free high-speed wireless & wired Internet, and free local & long distance calling within the US. Micro/Fridge in all double rooms and suites. Located right off I-40 Exit 125 on Sanders Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.