“Health food it ain't” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Armenian
Collinsville, IL
“Health food it ain't”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Country cooking buffet. Just off the highway. Fried chicken is good but the cat fish is not to be missed. The hush puppies are outstanding see if you can guess the secret ingredient. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Desserts are good old time southern favorites.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Overpriced greasy food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place may seem good if you're staying in a hotel and haven't eaten a good meal in a while but it it way overrated for what it provides. We went on a church night and the church people were beyond rude. Bless the servers hearts they did all they could to keep up. The food was bland, greasy and had say under a heat lamp far too long. They're getting a 1 from me because there are much better establishments in town with much better food. Keep the hotel business. I'll dine somewhere else. I know better.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Best Buffet in Cabot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

This is by far the best buffet in Cabot! Especially for those staying at the Days Inn & Suites next door. I LOVE the staff and owners, so friendly and the food is wonderful! If you are looking for a great southern food experience, you should for sure check out this restaurant while in town.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Yuma, AZ
“Great Lunch with Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

I had just arrived in town and wanted a nice lunch. N & N is right beside the hotel so I decided to stop by. The staff was very friendly and greeted me warmly. I decided to try catfish for the first time in my life and ordered a catfish dinner. The restaurant had a buffet but I usually avoid buffets because I eat too much. The server suggested I get the buffet instead of the catfish dinner because it was cheaper and had everything I had ordered in the dinner. It was great, even though it was 2 PM and the end of lunch the food all looked great and tasted greater. I had the catfish, fried okra, hush puppies with beans and mac and cheese. Oh yea got fries from the buffet but before I could try them the owner brought me some fresh ones that he had just made. I am only passing thru but the place was warm and friendly, had a great selection and it tasted good. I considered going back for the BBQ but figured I had eaten enough for one day.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cabot, Arkansas
“One of the Oldest Places in this Area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

This Restaurant has been around for a long time it is alway crowded and the food is good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere