“Love sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Bryant, Arkansas
“Love sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011 via mobile

I love their sushi it is spectacular I could eat there every day. Yummmmmm!!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Bryant, Arkansas
“Really Good Sushi Rolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

My friend's wife LOVES this place, but I'm not a big fan of the whole Japanese Steakhouse "show" thing. Once you've seen it at a couple of places, it's pretty much all the same everywhere you go.... you wind up sweaty and smelling of the food they cooked, and they all even have the SAME corny jokes!

What I DO like about this place are the Sushi Rolls!!!! My favorites are the: Dynamite Roll, "Oh My God" Roll, and Shrimp Tempura Roll. It's kind pricy, as ALL Japanese food tends to be..... but it's REALLY GOOD!!!!!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“everybody should have the right to eat at a japanese restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011 via mobile

Sakura is not great. seafood is frozen but so is nearly everybody's since we live in arkansas! the meat is pretty good but not great . still for less than 10 dollars you can go to this place and it's overall pretty good. certainly nearly as good as most of the chain japanese restaurants and less expensive. they're sushi is kind of americanized....but I'm in american! this restaurant was a welcomed addition to our area. unpretentious. and generally pretty doggone tasty . kind of like the red lobster of japanese steakhousesbut less expensive .

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“The Best Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

Sakura's is our favorite restaurant ever. We live about 45 minutes away and if possible we drive down just to get dinner there once or twice a month. More if at all possible. The first time we went to Sakura's we sat at the hibachi grill and it was ok. The chef wasn't all that impressive and the food was good but I wasn't impressed. However my husband and friends had all ordered sushi roll. I didn't think I liked sushi. But even if you don't think you like sushi you will most likely find something that you love on the sushi menu. The tornado is a great starter one for those new to sushi. It's got a crispy outside and cream cheese middle so what's not to love. Other gotta tries are the Bryant Roll, The Razorback and for those who don't mind a little kick the 911 Roll. I have liked every roll I've had here. You will probably find your own favorites. Also amazing are the crab wontons.The restaurant is clean and the staff are fast and friendly. It's not really fancy inside but it has all the things that count. Great food, clean surroundings and nice service.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arkansas
“We eat here often. Service is great and...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010 via mobile

We eat here often. Service is great and the food is good as well. The early bird special is a great value! One habachi chef in particular is very animated and fun, the others are pretty dull, the just cook without much flair.