“Ok place but not a 2 1/2 star hotel” 2 of 5 stars

HomeTown Hotel Bryant Little Rock Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2921 Main St, Bryant, AR 72022   |
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Bryant
Longview, Texas
“Ok place but not a 2 1/2 star hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Place was clean, lobby was nice and comfortable. Room was clean but was showing wear, bed was old style. Breakfast was basic and founds bugs in the apple juice. Staff was friendly and was sorry about the juice, but did not change it while I was their.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HomeTownHotel, Manager at HomeTown Hotel Bryant Little Rock Area, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Missed my flight and searched last minute for somewhere to stay because my usual go-to's were full; Jessica at the front desk (both at check-in and check-out) was friendly, helped me find a restaurant and get back to the airport. I was pleasantly surprised when my last minute, last resort hotel ended up being so clean and convenient, given that I had never heard of it and was worried the low price would = quality. Really appreciated the service & cleanliness

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Pittsburg, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Was held up on I40 contruction road delay so decided to bed down for the night. Inquired over at Cracker Barrel and received rave reviews on HomeTown Hotel. Decided to give it a try. Much to my delight they gave me a quiet room with extremely good rates. They were so friendly at the front desk and the morning breakfast was great.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went home for the holidays and wanted to stay close to the family, but most of the adjacent properties wanted big-city prices for a one-night stay in a small town. Then we came across Hometown Hotel and at first we were skeptical of the place since I'd never heard of the chain and the price seemed too good to be true. However, I listened to the Tripadvisor reviews and took a chance and was not disappointed. The room was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was the usual bagel, make-your own-waffle and cereal variety, but with the money you saved on the room you can walk across the street to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast and still have pocket change. If you're looking for comfort and convenience at an affordable price, you can't go wrong here. The only reason I didn't give the "Location" an excellent mark is the hotels proximity to the freeway, which makes it convenient, but noisy if you're a light sleeper and your room faces the freeway.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Redmond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

This place is not fancy or elegant. But it served our purposes of being centrally located between Little Rock and Hot Springs. Nice extended continental breakfast that goes til 9:30 and they don't rush you away. Great desk staff and cheery housekeeping staff as well. Our Rom was clean and everything was good.

• Stayed October 2012
Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I won this hotel on a priceline name your own price bid for $45 - and I would definitely stay here again for that price. I was given a king size bed without having to ask, and the room was extremely spacious and it was very clean. The shower was a little weird - it was only a shower, not tub there was absolutely no shelf or anything to set your stuff on? I was a little worried about this place since it's not a "name brand" hotel, but I've stayed in chain hotels that were much worse. Some of the rooms on the first floor had doors that led outside also, which I don't think I would have liked but we didn't have that issue.

The only issue I had was the girl who checked us in when we got there. We arrived late - around 10pm - but she seemed reluctant to get up from the lobby and come help us and was dressed very unprofessionally, too tight and too small clothes with her belly hanging out. Gave us no direction as to where the elevator was located or breakfast time - just had a general bad attitude. The new woman in the morning was very friendly though, so that was much better.

Would definitely stay here again if I needed to be in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ft Worth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was a great place to stay and was a wonderful bargain. Even though it has been here about 4 years, our room still looked new. The breakfast was great with lots of options. The staff was very helpful, friendly, and welcoming. Even though it is not a fancy place, it felt comfortable and homey. We would definitely stay here again and considered it a great place to stay for the price.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to HomeTown Hotel Bryant Little Rock Area? Share your experiences!