“Great Place For A Great Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Berkshire Inn and Suites

Save Saved
You added Berkshire Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Berkshire Inn and Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   210 Office Park Dr., Bryant Ave and N Reynolds Road, Bryant, AR 72022 (Formerly Vista Inn & Suites Bryant)   |
Special Offer
Book Direct for Best Rate
Ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Bryant
Wisconsin
“Great Place For A Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised what a nice place this was for the price!!!!!!! Definately would stay here if I ever came back. They do allow pets, but I believe it is an extra $15. The free breakfast in the morning was clean and just enough to get you started for the day. The workout equipment was also good for a quick cardio. This place looks like it was recently renovated.

• Liked — Very Clean!
  • Disliked — Nothing to complain about
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Ft Worth, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2008

After the unexpected death of my husbands mother, we needed
a place to stay for several days. As we were driving around we saw this hotel. We explained the situation to them and they were
extremely accomodating. The room was excellent. We have stayed in expensive hotels that were not this nice. The room was spacious and clean. The staff bent over backwards to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Although we did not stay in a suite, the room was spacious, it had a refrigerator and microwave. The counters were granite and the shower was spacious and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a nice place to stay at a great rate. Everytime we return to Bryant this will be the place we will stay.

• Liked — The cleanliness of the room, the friendly staff and spacious room
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
scottsdale, az
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2008

Don not stay here if you want a good experience. I tried to check in to this hotel at 11:30pm one night, I had made a reservation online directly with them, and had my confirmation with me in hand. They had even pre-charged me for the room. When I checked in, they had a holding cell type area that customers had to wait in, that was locked, and the night manager had to come over and unlock the door to let you into a very small and creepy reception area. I felt like I was in the Psycho movie. Then, the clerk could not find my reservation, and he fought with me even after I showed him the printout from their own website confirming my room AND the prepaid charge. He STILL wouldn't acknowledge the reservation, and this is even when there were only a few cars in the parking lot. Finally, he said he might have a room for me, but by this time (20 minutes had gone by) I was getting nervous...
..and he said he would have to charge me again!!. Then, to top it off, a woman came running out of one of the rooms, followed by a big fat guy with no shirt on and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, and they got into a big argument in the parking lot--all this at almost midnight!! I told the night clerk to forget about it and I walked out and went across the parking lot to the new Hampton Inn and stayed there.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
cmcconnell00, Owner at Berkshire Inn and Suites, responded to this review, September 2, 2008
While we respect this guest’s opinion, statements in this review are untrue. Reservations, when booked directly online via the hotels websites, are not charged to the guest’s credit card until arrival. The front desk has several ways to look up a guest reservation when booked and should have had no problem locating the reservation with proper confirmation. Our staff is patient and friendly and is never allowed to “argue” with guests. The lobby area is bright, open, and inviting and at least one door is always kept open for arriving guests.
rockwall-lady
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2008

Stayed here two nights while on business in Bryant and Benton. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean, with no noise; close to several restaurants. The continental breakfast items provided were on the cheap quality side, so the second morning we ate at the Cracker Barrel instead. Overall the room was a good value for the money. There is a small fitness area, small pool, and a guest-only laundry - none of which I used but did check out. All areas were very clean. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I recommend this location.

• Liked — Clean and spacious.
  • Disliked — Continental breakfast.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2007

We booked this hotel on priceline and really didn't know what we were getting. The hotel was great. The rooms were large, the beds nice and soft and the service great. We will be staying here everytime we go to Central Arkansas.

Stayed October 2007
Dallas Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2007

This was a welcome place to stay, the rates are excellent for what you get. It was really clean (not yet a year old) the bed was comfortable, the shower was great and the price was low.
Nice granite countertops and shower, flat screen TV and hot breakfast. I had a single king room, not a suite, but it had a microwave, a fridge and a coffee maker. The fitness center was nice with an elliptical trainer, a treadmill and a universal weight system. There were good vending machines and washers and dryers too. All this, for only $60! Nice staff and good breakfast.

• Liked — Price
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
jbyrum
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2007

I saw the excellent reviews on TripAdvisor, and didn't want to pay over $100 for a night's stay in Little Rock, so we booked a room by calling the hotel. By the way, if we had booked through TripAdvisor's link, we would have saved an extra 4 bucks. We were extremely pleased with this hotel. It was very clean, and my wife is a stickler for cleanliness! We were particularly impressed with the cleanliness, the bright clean shower, the room amenities, excellent price, and overall value. Negatives include a slight stain on the sheet, but it still "passed" the cleanliness test by my wife. The room seemed a little warmer than the air conditioner stated, but we just had to set it a little cooler. Overall, we were extremely pleased with this little hotel, and will certainly stay there again if we are in the area.

• Liked — cleanliness
  • Disliked — location, but this is very minor
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Berkshire Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!