“Great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 56 restaurants in Bryant
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

It was a brand new IHOP very very good and friendly service. The food was typical IHOP but, this is much nicer than the ones we have at home.

Visited July 2012

70% Recommend
Benton, Arkansas, Usa
“good pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I like there pancakes. If im going to have a quick breakfast Ihops the place my only complaint is the coffee is not the best. I like breakfast best when some else is cooking and cleaning up after me.

“Horrible Terrible Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

My family tried it one more time tonight. Shouldn't have. Waited 10 minutes to be seated then 30 minutes for a server to make eye contact before we took off. No water. A lot of open tables. Just a complete lack of management. If a mgr was even there they were hiding in the back. No wonder the parking lot is always empty.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Kingsland Arkansas
“I love IHOP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

IHOP is always awesome! Sometimes they even have specials where kids eat free!

Bryant, Arkansas
“VERY POOR SERVICE!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

I filled out an online complaint, to which they sent an apology e-mail.
This is my response:

Although I have lived in Bryant for 23 years, and prefer to support Bryant's economy (which, in turn helps support our community's job opportunities), I will probably drive to Benton's IHop for my next omelet. In the time since they opened, I have only had ONE problem with them, and the service is MUCH better there! I have given the Bryant location FIVE chances since they opened, and they have failed MISERABLY four out of five times! I would get better odds with a COIN FLIP! With over 20 years of management experience, I have learned that ongoing problems to THIS degree, may require aggressive "sanitation" within the ranks..... starting with MANAGEMENT!!!!!

Corporate responded that they are aware of the problem, and have indeed, replaced the General Manager there. Here is my response:

It looks like you may be on the right track after all! I'll give the new manager a month or so to clean out the "dead weight", and re-direct the "keepers", then give them another chance. I voiced my concerns because, as I tell people, "you can't fix it if you don't know what's broken".

Thank You for the info!