“Somewhat disappointed” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
San Antonio, Texas
“Somewhat disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

we had read the trip advisor reviews and looked forward to some good itilian food. the prices were very good for drinks (martinis) and the pizza. we ordered the pizza to go. the owner and the staff were very nice and did a very good job.
However, upon returning to the hotel and opening the pizza box we were taken back by the pizza. we had ordered itialian sausage and peperroni. the peperroni was ok, but the sausage was shredded into little and mounded way to high. it looked like nothing but sausage. we removed half so we could eat it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Bauxite
“Delicious food, great prices, excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

My daughter gets the grilled chicken and mandarin oranges salad every visit. Their sandwiches with homemade potato chips are great. I love their spaghetti with marinara and garlic bread. The Rock City pizza is the best. The service is excellent. On Wednesday nights in the bar is trivia night. Great lunch menu. It's definitely a family favorite!

Chandler, Arizona
“Great Italian Food at Affordable Prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Bryant, AR, is a cozy city, and Luigi's is right on I30, so very accessible to folks who live there or those just traveling through.

Whether you choose the homemade pizza, or any of the great entrees, all come with their homemade sauces and great tastes! Our favorites are the Lasagne and Spaghetti and Meatballs. Make some room for their appeitzers, too - expect to take a box home since helpings are generous.

The atmosphere is very homey whether you are on date night or with family and kids. Service is quick and exact, and very friendly. Expect the owner to walk around and introduce himself, which he does every time we visit.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bryant, Arkansas
“Great food and wonderful casual atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I live close by so I frequent this place. More as a meeting place in the back with my friends for a drink. The food is always good, and I enjoy the quiet atmosphere. The service is fast and friendly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gun Barrel City, Texas
“Good food, good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I recently had dinner at Luigi's during our trip through Bryant. They were very full, but service was great in spite of the crowd. We're rather spoiled by all the Italian restaurants in Dallas, but Luigi's held their own in comparison. I loved the thin crust pizza and my husband's meatballs were very tender and tasty.

• Visited December 2012