“Great steak !!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great steak !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Logan's Steakhouse is a great place to take the family. The selections are great and so far all of our choices have been great choices. The prices are good also. You may want to ask for certain waiters/waitresses. So far that has been the only issue that we have encountered there.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
“just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

We had to wait a long time for a table and then once we were seated, it took a long time to get our order. For a steakhouse, you would think that they would know how to cook steak. Not that great.

Visited November 2011
Malvern, Arkansas
“A Pleasant Experience To Be Had By All..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

We came here to eat after a movie with my mom and step-dad. The appetizers of mushrooms were really good. They had a deal going where you can eat 2 for $14.99. Let me tell you That is alot of food for the price. James got the meatloaf, and he carried half of it home. Barb got a chicken salad that had almost a whole chicken breast on it. All of it was good, and the server kept our glasses full and checking on us the whole time. Nice place.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Little Rock, Arkansas
“One of my favorite places to eat in Bryant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

I don't really have high expectations when I go here but I have been several times and each time my meal has been great. I'm a huge steak fan so I have a high standard for the cut of meat and the way it is cooked. I usually don't get my steak the way I want it at other places whether it is over or under-cooked, etc. So far, Logan's has not missed on my order. Our food always comes to the table in reasonable time and the orders are correct. The staff is always friendly with us and we always enjoy the experience.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Benton, AR
“Worst drinks and steaks ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

This has to be some of the worst food at the highest prices I've seen in a long time. The steaks rate up there with Western Sizzlin or some cheap steakhouse. My steak was one of the most expensive and it was just okay.
The wait staff is good, but that's not what you pay for. The margarita did not have any tequila in it and it was expensive, too. You can taste tequila and when they scam you on it, you know it. I don't see them lasting long at this rate.

• Visited July 2011