Room was spacious, nice furnishings and cold AC. Bathroom was very nice. The bed was very comfortable...just wish they didn't have lumpy pillows...did like the rest of the bedding. Front desk was busy but helpful. Generous with towels in bathroom, and they were thick and soft. Appeared to be a new motel with great care being taken to maintain the quality.
Although we didn't eat the breakfast it looked like there was more than you usually see in motels.
The AC worked very well, but the fan does turn off and on as the room temperature changes. I am a light sleeper so the turning off and on of the AC fan did wake me up a couple of times. This LQ is next to a very good IHOP.
Asked for a room near side entrance because of our dog and front desk was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in central Arkansas, just off I-30 at exit 123, the brand new La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant is short drive to Hot Springs National Park. You'll find dining within walking distance, entertainment, leisure options available to you; including the Clinton Presidential Library, Little Rock Zoo, War Memorial Stadium and Park, and the city of Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant Hotel Bryant
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bryant