We did not notice the mold until time to shower because it was above eye level. Everything else was acceptable. The mold was mostly in the grout of the tiles & at the juncture of the wall & ceiling. The manager said he would send maintenance to fix it. We were about to check out so there was not time to see it fixed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in central Arkansas, just off I-30 at exit 123, the brand new La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant is short drive to Hot Springs National Park. You'll find dining within walking distance, entertainment, leisure options available to you; including the Clinton Presidential Library, Little Rock Zoo, War Memorial Stadium and Park, and the city of Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant Hotel Bryant
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bryant