We stayed here the night before a visit to Ark. Children's Hospital. The first thing I noticed was the spotless floors and the clean fresh smell of the lobby. The parking lot was well lit and clean. Our room was spic and span, and was very affordable compared to anything in Little Rock.
The staff was friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had a good stay.
Breakfast was hot, fresh and better than anything you could pay for at IHOP or Cracker Barrel.
Do yourself a favor and choose this hotel if you need to be in or around the Little Rock area. It took us 25 minutes to get to ACH in rush hour traffic. You won't be sorry you chose this La Quinta.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant Hotel Bryant
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bryant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in central Arkansas, just off I-30 at exit 123, the brand new La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant is short drive to Hot Springs National Park. You'll find dining within walking distance, entertainment, leisure options available to you; including the Clinton Presidential Library, Little Rock Zoo, War Memorial Stadium and Park, and the city of Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.