“O-fer_3” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Baltimore, Maryland
“O-fer_3”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Tried it 3 times, and all three times (different dishes each time) were totally dissapointed in the food. Bland, tasteless, overpriced, and slow. 3 strikes and Mama Fu's is out. Way better food at Lin's down the street, with actual flavor. No idea why there is ever people there.

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“It looked exciting but did not deliver... where is the flavor???”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Upon entering I noticed the giant "Walton" store front picture hanging above the counter. Usually when entering ethnicically inspired restaurants, decor reflects cuisine. I also noticed that the overall feel of the front of the house did not correspond to the music being played over their speakers. Typically the Asian Fusion eaters especially thoughs that you have to stand to order match their music with their presentation. Ie. a form of electronica and not 1980's rock...

The customer service was above average. Very polite and seemingly well groomed. Eating area was clean and comfotable.

I ordered the Red Thai Curry and was mildly dissapointed. The flavor was not there. I've had better buffet style asian food...

Working in Hospitatily if a guest in my Hotel asked is this place comparable to say a Tokyo Joe's I would have to report NO- I would liken the food to that of the local Panda Express.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rogers, Arkansas
“Really Good Food, Big Portions, Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I like Mama Fu's for a casual meal, whether over lunch with co-workers or dinner wtih family. Everything I have tried is good, especially honey glazed beef and orange peel chicken. It's a little expensive in my opinion but so good I keep going back. Last time I tried the fried cheesecake, and it is wonderful as well! All the waitstaff are friendly and helpful, keeping drinks filled and plates cleared.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Dirty filthy dishware”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I walked out after having my wine served in a filthy sticky glass and then found the "clean" silverware so sticky the paper napkin stuck to it when I tried to clean it. I didn't wait to taste the food because I was afraid to! Beware.

Ozark Mountains
“Clean with good food too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Nice place, very good food but not your average Chinese menu and/or taste to it. It was confusing when we first entered with a large sign explaining the ordering process. We were pleasantly surprised once we got it all figured out. The service is great and the servers were very nice and helpful.

Visited November 2011