“Nice hotel but a bit far from the action.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Bentonville

Save Saved
You added Courtyard Bentonville to your Saves list
Courtyard Bentonville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 McClain Road, Beau Terre Office Park, Bentonville, AR 72712   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #11 of 21 hotels in Bentonville
“Nice hotel but a bit far from the action.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We went on a pleasure trip and boojed this hotel for the weekend. It must be strictly business because almost no other guests were there. The hot tub and pool were tiny. Traffic in the town is not an issue so getting aroynd was very easy. They don't provide any breakfast so you need to make coffee in your room and tgere is a small frige. Nice balcony but no people were around. Staff was very friendy and helpful on things to see and do.

• Stayed September 2013
DestinLewis, General Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Oito,

We want to thank you for filling out a review on our property here at the Courtyard by Marriott we value every guest's word and opinion. These reviews are priceless to us in enabling me and my staff to accommodate every guests needs.

53 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

No complaints! Easy location for onto / off of I-540 and 72. Everything I expect from the Courtyard line of Marriotts. My room was facing the highway so it was a bit noisy throughout the night but I imagine the opposite side of the hotel would be fine, sleep quality average because of that.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's not facing the highway.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DestinLewis, General Manager at Courtyard Bentonville, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
x96connelly,

It is our top priority to have guests leave our property with such positive feedback. We do everything possible to make sure our guests are taken care while they are here in Bentonville.

Our front desk clerks do their best to get guests who are light sleepers away from the highway.
Next time you are in Bentonville and would like to stay at our location, let the front desk know you would like to be facing away from the highway and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Edmond, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I am a gold elite with Marriott, so I have seen many of the properties. This one is not up to the standards set by the other ones. First, the rate is very high while the condition of the property is below the normal reimaged Courtyard. The staff was friendly and helpful, so the the real problem with this hotel is the structure itself.

1. It seems like they took every shortcut when redoing this hotel.

2. The air conditioners in the room are old and noisy with no central control.

3. The showers are old and barely retouched. For instance, the shower curtain could not be closed all of the way because the bar was installed improperly.

4. The room was musty and humid with an unpleasant odor.

5. On a positive note, the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good too.

At the nightly rate and condition of the hotel, the Fairfield Inn or the Springhill Suites would be a better choice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
RRB2409,

I wanted to personally thank you for the kind words about my staff on the level of service that they provided to you. We sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into during your stay. We have taken your statements and opinions and have addressed a few of these key items that you mentioned, and I want to personally thank you for that.

So, from me and all of my staff we want to personally thank you and do hope you intend to come back and stay with us the next time your in the Bentonville area.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Hotel has been renovated since my last stay and it looks great! Room was nice, clean and the bed was comfortable. No complaints there!

I had booked a room with a king bed and a sofabed. However, when I arrived the front desk personnel asked if I was deadset on having a king bed and if I would mind switching to a room with 2 doubles. Since I had only booked the king room because of the cheaper rate, I didn't mind at all. The next morning, I checked the bill that had been slid under my door and they had charged me the rate for a 2 double room which was $20 more. I took it to the front desk and explained the situation and after 20 minutes of them trying to credit it, it was corrected. So beware and check your bill particularly if they've suggested a change to you from what you initially booked!!

• Stayed September 2013
Lcsbishop,

We are responding to your review because we value every guests feedback. This information is priceless to us because it enables me and my staff to accommodate our guests to high standard as a Courtyard by Marriott should be.

We apologize for the mishap with the rate on your room. We are glad to hear we got it fixed for you.

We also wanted to thank you about the kind words with our newly renovated lobby and rooms. We are very excited that our guests are noticing this change.

So from me and the staff we want to thank you. We do hope you choose our hotel the next time you travel to Bentonville.

-Thank you!!!
Leawood, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just stayed at the Bentonville Courtyard by Marriott in Bentonville, Arkansas and it was the perfect spot to stay for two days of planned events we attended at the new Crystal Bridges Museum of Art. Just a block east of the I-540 exit, this is just about the closest nice hotel. Room was beautifully decorated, staff super efficient, and helpful with both check in and out. Right next door to the River Grille ( see my other review) Definitely will stay here any time I'm in Bentonville. Lots of extra perks, free Wi-Fi, USA Today, and nice small foodie stand right in the lobby. 5 of 5 on my ratings.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on side away from the freeway
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MAA_2013,

We are replying to your review about your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott. I have informed all of my staff about your kind words and the level of service that we provided. They were very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Crystal Bridges.

Here at the Courtyard by Marriott we value every single guest response good or bad. Your words to us are priceless in enabling us to keep providing this level of customer service.

We do hope if you plan on visiting Bentonville again that we are your first choice hotel.

So, from me and all of my staff we want to sincerely thank you!!
Greenwich, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Rooms are comfortable and typical for Courtyards. The front desk and restaurant staff is very nice and what lifts the score from 3 to 4. The occasional afternoon caffeinated beverage sampling is a plus!

Breakfast selection is good, but not the best option for dinner (a little pricey for what you get).

Free Wifi works well throughout the hotel. A good option when in town for business.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on the highway side, it is a little quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
vico101,

The staff really enjoyed the feedback you provided on their services. We work very hard to give exceptional customer satisfaction and want all of our guests to feel comfortable while they are away from home. Our staff enjoy giving out samples and want our guests to feel comfortable and welcomed during their stay.

We would love for you to stay with us again if you are ever in the Bentonville area!

Avon, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Unfortunately, there isn't a great Marriott property in Bentonville, AR. For that reason, I've stayed at the Double Tree by Hilton many times and really enjoy that property for the location and rooms. But being a platinum Marriott member, I try to stay at their properties as often as possible and usually make the decision for my entire group when traveling with coworkers. Many years ago, I would stay at the Springhill Suites. It's ok, but nothing great unless they've done some major updates that I haven't seen. Residence Inn has come a long way and that's probably what I'd recommend at this point with the location being the deciding factor.

For this specific property . . .
Courtyard's don't offer a complimentary breakfast, so that is always something to consider. They do however have the Bistro where you can get coffee and anything from a fruit cup to a hot breakfast. Decent food, but a bit pricey for just your basics. The great thing about the Bistro is the ability to get a drink in the evening either before heading out to dinner or after returning. This is especially nice when traveling for work and meeting up in the lobby with coworkers. The environment in this area is great for socializing or getting some work done. The staff at the Bistro were great and stayed open late for us two nights in a row without a second thought - definitely noticed this higher than expected level of service!
The rooms are fine and the facilities (indoor pool, courtyard, etc) are good as well. There are nice lounge chairs out in the small courtyard area, but it backs up to the interstate. Although there is a high privacy wall, still not the most serene place to sit if just looking to relax.
The real strike against the property is the location. It's north of the "restaurant row" area or the outdoor mall area - both areas where you would spend most free time or have your meals. It's just as convenient to the Wal-Mart and Sam's Club corporate offices, but just a bit off the beaten path - may work for those who are looking for just that!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Amylister,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about our hotel. We value everyone's feedback and this provides me and my staff with priceless information that we can utilize to better accommodate every guest.

I really wanted let you know that my Bistro staff was well more than happy to stay later for you. They appreciated your kind words. We also appreciate the comments about our rooms and lobby. I really wish our location better served you, and that you were still able to get where you needed to be on time.

We do hope that if you are ever in the area again to come back and stay with us. My staff and I are looking forward to accommodating you again.

-Bentonville Courtyard Staff

Been to Courtyard Bentonville? Share your experiences!