“Very Pleased” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Very Pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a post-Christmas shopping trip and mini-vacation. The hotel property and our room were impeccably clean.. All the staff that we encountered were extraordinarily helpful. It is always nice to see employees that seem to be enjoying their work and are there to make sure that the customer has a good experience. The room was very large and had a nice sofa/chair seating area with a desk for working. We made good use of the microwave and fridge. The bed and bedding was very comfortable. The breakfast, while basic, was plenty with scrambled eggs, a meat selection, potatoes, biscuits gravy, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, donuts, toast and bagels. The coffee/tea bar is open all day. Overall, we couldn't have been more pleased! As for the area, I think we have found our new 'favorite' shopping place. There were plenty of good shopping and eating places right down the road and even more at the malls just a few miles away. It may have been the time of year, but it was far less crowded than other areas that we have visited. There were some attractions that we did not get to see in our short visit, so we plan on coming back soon to take them in and enjoy some more shopping. The hotel sits right next to a large much fancier Double Tree Inn if that is more your style. For us, however, we felt like we have found a gem of a place, paying far less and still receiving excellent service and value.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Joplin, MO, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This hotel was nicely appointed. I need an accessible room and this one accomodated my wheelchair very well and had all the necessary modifications to allow me to use the bathroom with ease. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and blankets clean and in like new condition. Lots of pillows to arrange myself comfortably to watch television and a roomy desk for my husband to use his computer with ease. The only complaint I have is the breakfast area was small and the internet very slow. Price was reasonable and parking was convenient.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Sofia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The hotel is nice and super clean. Stayed in a double room on the second floor. Everything looked new and I did not notice suspicious tears, stains or holes ... and trust me, I looked. Nice staff. Noticed on site laundry forthe guests, large fridge and microwave so guessing this will be a good extended stay option. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: The odd number rooms on the second floor are nice.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
McLeod, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I brought my family with me on a personal trip to Bentonville. After a 6hour drive in bad weather I looked forward to a great stay in a "plus" BW. On arrival the staff was great. Total professional treatment as expected for a BW hotel. The appearance was great also. Walking into the room I noticed a regular small room. We got a double queen room and then came the most important part... the beds. They were broke down and tiny pillows. A bad nights sleep is terrable after a bad weather drive and knowing another long drive was ahead the next day. Then came breakfast. Typical just add water eggs, tiny dry biscuts, bad sausage and the waffel mix was sour, even the kids would not eat it. At least they had froot loops. As I stated the appearance was great and the staff was OVER the TOP professional and caring just as I expect from a BW. The only problem was the beds and breakfast. I stay at over 50 BW's a year and do NOT rate this room as a PLUS hotel. Having to use 16000 points for one night stay for a small room with bad beds and a ceral breakfast was NOT worth it. Yes I would give them another try at a later date.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

This was one of the cleanest, well run hotels we have stayed in for some time. The room on the 3rd floor looked like it had not been used. Loved the layout also with sofa sitting area etc. We have paid twice this price in the past in upscale hotels that were not this nice. You can't go wrong here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Breckenridge TX, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very enjoyable stay in Bentonville, AR. Motel well located, easy to find, and near several restaurants. Sofa mattress was uncomfortable for my niece. Usual motel breakfast would have been better if we had eaten earlier, I'm sure. Entire building was very clean. Would stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Allen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Change you mind about Best Western, this place in Bentonville is an excellent place to stay. I've always been a Marriott/Hilton guy, this place helped change my mind. No musty odors, no strange smells, everything is clean and in excellent condition and breakfast was made by an elderly lady that knows how to make great biscuits and gravy!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!