“Helpful staff. Clean. Good value.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Helpful staff. Clean. Good value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

One of the quietest hotels/motels we have stayed in. Staff were very helpful and easy to deal with. We had a lovely breakfast. And our grandchildren enjoyed the swimming pool while Grandma checked out the hot tub! Towels provided in the lounge chairs. Cool and easy breezy!!

• Stayed September 2012
bwcastle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for the review. I love to hear when the Grand-kids and the Grandparents get to have a fun time. I hope that the Grand kids will have fun memories from your trip and that the next time you are in NWA you choose to stay with us.

Sincerely
Matthew Slater

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Hot breakfast buffet was scrambled eggs and bacon made in the microwave. Can make your own waffles. They had boiled eggs, instant oatmeal, muffins, bread you can toast and a few pieces of fruit. Not too bad for the money. Pool and hit tub was very nice. Room was very nice and plenty of space and very clean. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed September 2012
bwcastle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Castle Rock. I know that you have many choices in what property you stay at and my team and I are very grateful you chose us. I love to hear when people have a pleasant stay at our property. I hope that during your stay you were made to feel a part of our family and that when you are back in the area you choose to stay with us again.

If there is anything I can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to call me.

Clinton, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great location. Easy on and off from highway. It's close to a lot of eating places. The bed was comfortable. I loved having an office area in the room to work. Free Wifi is always great. The breakfast was great. hot and cold. They even post the menu in the elevator the day before. It's nice. Great front desk personnel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I have been touring America by sidecar since mid June and this Best Western deserves the first prize! Affordable rate for everything we could expect for such lodging: quiet, clean and nice premises, spacious bedroom, very kind staff. We enjoyed our short stay a lot and... left this hotel reluctantly!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
bwcastle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Dear: Monique

I am very please that my team here at the Best Western Plus Castlerock was able to make your stay a pleasant one. I am glad that you were able to rest and relax during your fun journey of touring America and I hope that you will enjoy Best Western Hotels along the way. Thank you so very much for filling out the survey and taking time to let other travelers know about your experience at our hotel.

If there is anything myself or my team can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to call me.

479-845-7707
Gurgoan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Clean rooms, good beds, very friendly staff, good TV!! Only thing lacking is a restaurant for lunch or dinner but I guess one can drive to a place nearby or go next door to the expensive Hilton and grab a bite . There is an Indian restaurant nearby and that is a big plus !! The pool was not working but the pool itself is very small

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

This was a very good 3 star hotel. The staff were more than courteous and accommodating during the 5 days our group of eight (eight people-eight rooms) stayed. They have improved the breakfast choices since AR-Doodad stayed and the breakfast area is still clean. The motel itself is clean, quiet, comfortable and conveniently located to I-540.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

The BW Castlerock Inn is a very attractive, spacious, and reasonably priced hotel in the middle of Bentonville and Rogers, AR. The rooms are nicely decorated and have microwaves and fridges. The only flaws were a not particularly comfortable bed for a new hotel that was badly in need of a foam or padded top to overcome the hardness. Also, the pillows were plentiful, but not the most comfortable. The complementary breakfast was decent, but could have had a little more variety and a nicer presentation. The eating space was large, but the serving counter was small and crowded. Fix the mattress situation and spread out the morning buffet and this could be a 5 star property.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very grateful that you chose Best Western Plus Castle Rock as your hotel during your recent trip to Bentonville, AR.
Please be assured that I value our guest feedback and try and implement changes that I feel will add value to our guest experience. We are continually redesigning the layout of the breakfast buffet to increase flow and have begun a rotating menu so that our guest will see more variety over the course of a 2 day stay. I hope that you will come back and see us when you are in Bentonville, AR.

If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

479-845-7707

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!