“Rooms need updating” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Texas
“Rooms need updating”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

The only positive things I can say about this hotel is that the staff is nice and personable and it is close to the airport. Now for the bad. The door to my room didn't seem like it closed very secure, so I double secured it with the dead bolt and latch. There are stains on the carpet and the walls and the small sofa's cushions were flat as a board and dingy looking. The pillows were stiff foam and not comfortable along with the bed sinking in on the side I tried to sleep on.
I didn't watch the TV, but that is the first time in a loooong time I haven't seen a flat screen, but a box TV instead.
I will definitely drive the extra 15 mins out of the way to find a nicer hotel the next time. It would have been worth the driving and extra money to have gotten a more comfortable and clean room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bentonville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had four rooms in one night. first room was never cleaned,2nd room toilet not flush,3rd room low water pressure. 4th room suite we stayed in all night.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Eureka Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I stayed at the Wingate before I flew out of NW Arkansas on November12 and left my car in their keeping. Three weeks later I returned to ice and snow which made driving home across the Ozarks impossible. The staff found a room for me, and I holed up there for two more days. When I decided to try driving home, the maintenance staff dug my car out of the snow and helped me decide on the safest route home. They could not have been more accomodating! The convenience of a door to door airport shuttle is wonderful, and an overnight stay is cheaper than 3 weeks of even Economy parking. I have no idea how I would have dug my car out of the snow in the economy lot!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville

Address: 7400 SW Old Farm Blvd, Bentonville, AR 72712
Location: United States > Arkansas > Bentonville
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Hotel Bentonville

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.