“Home Away from Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Victoria Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bentonville
The Victoria Bed and Breakfast
306 N. Main Street, Bentonville, AR 72712   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Bentonville B&B and Inns
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Home Away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

What an awesome experience! Elegance, location, warmth and hospitality far exceeded my expectations. This was a fun trip with a dear friend, AND we made a great friend in Joana, the owner/host too. This B & B property is a perfect choice if you want something more than a hotel room, but are not necessarily a fan of the traditional B & B "someone else's space" feel. From the minute you pull in to this lovely home, you feel relaxed, welcomed and truly catered to, as every vacationer should be. I just returned home tonight and could not wait to get to TripAdvisor to share my experience. Joana's attention to details, presence, comfort and style is amazing, and the breakfast is superb. So many healthy choices and traditional favorites. I am definitely going back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fayetteville, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I just finished my first night at the Victoria Bed and Breakfast in Bentonville and it exceeded all my expectations. The room is spectacular in appearance (although it is as beautiful a room as I have ever stayed in) but in all the attention to detail that make for a comfortable stay. The bed was comfortable, the shower head tall, the water hot, the tv big, the room filled with light in the day and as dark as you want it to be in the morning. The smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen was the perfect way to wake up in the morning and it was *amazing* - and gluten free upon request. Crepes, bacon, potatoes, omelets and fresh orange juice - but not your normal fare at all. Light cilantro sauce for the omelet (which was perfectly cooked and incredibly fluffy) and a wide variety of savory and sweet fillings for my crepes typify the whole experience here - everything about my stay was what I want out of a bed and breakfast - but just a little bit better than I even knew I wanted it to be. Even the location exceeded my expectations with town square 2 blocks to the left and the trail head leading to the Crystal Bridges Museum right next to the property. I love this place.

Room Tip: The website for the property has excellent descriptions of the rooms and lots of pictures.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here on our anniversary trip. If you're looking for an immaculate bed and breakfast with all the modern conveniences, but tons of quality details like huge crown moldings, coffered ceilings, antique stained glass and paintings, this is the perfect marriage of both worlds. It is also very refreshing to be around people who stand for what they believe in. You couldn't ask for a sweeter, more helpful hostess. From the time we walked in, we felt right at home. We will definitely plan on staying here again if we are in the area again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Victoria Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!