“Favorite Sandwich Place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bend, Oregon
“Favorite Sandwich Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My go to sandwich place. Love the gyros, and now they have traditional pita bread! Nothing beats them in flavor. Out of the many sandwich places, this is #1. Super busy at lunch though, so be warned!

Visited May 2013

Rogers, Arkansas
“Just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Interesting ordering concept but not for me. I prefer to give my order to a live person instead of marking a bag. I also like to see the sandwich being assembled and see the ingredient containers. All that is blocked from view here. It’s almost like buying from a vending machine. That being said, the sandwiches are ok. I’d say no better or worse than any average sandwich chain. I had the Wicked which is a bit pricey for what it is. Not bad but too much cheap pepperoni over powered the other meats. Sandwich roll was nothing special and could be much better. Nothing awful but because of the silly ordering system and average sandwiches I’ll buy where I can still get personal service.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Webb City, Missouri
“Beats the other sandwich shops!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Which Wich has great sandwiches. The ordering process is easy, the sandwiches are a nice 7" size (or get the bigger one that I think is a 12" ), the house-made chips are very good, and it's all just great food. It seems more original or fresher than other subway type sandwich shops. I think the combinations of ingredients are better even though you can add or take away what you want. We don't have a Which Wich where we live, but when we are in the Bentonville/Rogers area, we make this a stop. Of course it's not fancy and very casual; it's a sandwich shop! Yum.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great new sandwich place, better for takeout”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Love the choices, great toasted subs. Love, love, love the food.My only complaint with this place is the music is so loud it makes it nearly impossible to tolerate. Also had pretty slow service a couple of times. I'd get takeout anytime, but I'll wait in the car. Won't step through the doors again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rogers, Arkansas
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great new sandwich place in Bentonville. The service is great and very attentive and the sandiwches are awesome. I've been twice in the first week that I knew it was open! Can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2012