“My Very Favorite Coffee & sandwich Place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“My Very Favorite Coffee & sandwich Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Brown Sugar Latte best ever. Egg sandwich best ever, had nothing I have not loved. I have taken several guests to the Pressroom for breakfast and lunch with no complaints and all want to go back. These visitors are from California and Texas. We all had something different. The salads are awesome. My only complaint is come early at lunch time seating is limited.

Visited July 2014

Oklahoma City
“Great Little Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Recently went there with family on a visit. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great lattes (try the Brown Sugar latte). Very nice flavorful Eggs Benedict. Housemade granola with organic yogurt and fresh fruits was delicious and beautifully presented. Would definitely return!

Visited July 2014
“Disappointed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We really wanted to like this place. We were in Bentonville for a weekend with our 3 young kids, so the Pressroom was a great location near the Square, where we spent a lot of our time. We were there for lunch and just weren't impressed with the food. We ordered 2 items off the kids' menu- a grilled cheese and the mix plate (deli meat & veggies). My husband and I had the tomato bisque and Banh Mi sandwich. It was all just a little bland and pedestrian.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
“From a Local Regular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We've been visiting the Pressroom since their opening almost three years ago. The food, drinks and service are consistently excellent! One of my favorites is the roast chicken salad. I also enjoy the creative and fresh "soup of the day." The lattes are always amazing! It's a fun place to stop in the evening for martinis. I've tried most of them, but my staple is the espresso martini! The Pressroom is one of our favorites around town.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Great spot and nice staff. Helped me out printing a boarding pass when I was in a rush for a flight - much appreciated. Good food and good location. They also let me sit there for a few hours while I worked on my laptop using up WiFi and a plug socket. The eggs are worth checking out.

Visited May 2014