“Best in bentonville” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Aroma

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aroma
1100 SE 14th St, Bentonville, AR
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 143 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
“Best in bentonville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Ok you will not get a UK type curry in US never mind Bentonville. But this is the best in Bentonville. Look past the decor. I ate here for the first time last week after trying most 'Indian' restaurants in Bentonville. Food was hot and flavoursome. Portion size is as you would expect in US ( large). I requested my food to be made more spicy/ hot and it was catered for. I would recommend if you are missing wholesome Asian cuisine.

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“The worst Indian restaurant in NWA”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

So..i have not set foot in this restaurant in well over a year as I had the worst ever experience there that I have ever had. The service was non existent and the food .... extremely poor. The room temperature food was displayed in plastic containers on cheap plastic tables for guests to pick from...the hot food....in slow cookers on the same plastic tables.

The quality of the food was appalling.....so maybe it has changed...but it will take me a lot of convincing to ever set foot in there. There are a few excellent Indian restaurants not too far down the road.....literally!

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Update: Food has improved a lot since my last review and so has ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

One great thing about Aroma is that they constantly strive for improvement. Their chicken tikka has went from average to excellent since last year and they have a great dinner buffet which no other Indian or Pakistani restaurant offers in the region which includes drinks, tea and dessert. They have also started serving mutton biryani as an add on to the buffet and it tastes great. In my last review I noted the add on of Indo-Chinese dishes, which have thankfully gone back to authentic Pakistani/Indian food. They have also added pakoras and have several great additions to the salad section. The great thing about the restaurant is, I love spicy food and I can find dishes that I love in the buffet, while my son does not eat spices at all and he can still find plenty of food he likes. In fact this is the only restaurant that he always wants to eat at. I have recommended this restaurant to many friends and I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
“my friend says it's good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

...but I disagree. This place is like home for people from Northern India and Pakistan, if you don't know this type of food don't go there. There's another 2 places in town with Indian style buffets that you'll enjoy more.

Visited September 2012
Rogers, Arkansas
“Average food Quality!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I would imagine this place to be a quick and dirty option if you lived here in Benton County. The entire spread is spicy and I guess its meant to be that way. Also the presentation of the buffet could be better for the charges that they have of $11. I like the freshly made breads (Roti) here.

Visited July 2012