“As good in Bentonville, as it is in Bartlesville!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: In a strip mall, could be on SE Walton Blvd or SE Macy Rd
Description: In a strip mall, could be on SE Walton Blvd or SE Macy Rd
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“As good in Bentonville, as it is in Bartlesville!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We're big fans of Dink's in Bartlesville, OK, so on a recent trip to Bentonville, we decided to try the Bentonville location. I can understand why people mention overlooking Dink's, as it is not the easiest place to find for a visitor. The restaurant is on the backside of the development on Walton Blvd. The bbq was just as we remember it in on many trips to the original. This is not a chain, just a second location, run by the son of the original Dink's location.
We had the pulled pork sandwich with the cole slaw on top, ribs, and sliced brisket. All were superb, the ribs were very tender and lots of meat on the bone. The brisket was tender and moist. The meats were smoked expertly, the only drawback to Dink's in our opinion, is that the sauces are not quite at the level of the meat, but sauces, like barbecue is an individual preference. The meat is worth the trip.

• Visited June 2012

“Best BBQ for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Dinks is the best BBQ for the price and quantity. Sides and sauces are average. Tuesday all you can eat ribs is a great value.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great staff and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I always visit Dinks on my way into Bentonville from the airport. The staff and managers are great and the food is amazing as well. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rogers, Arkansas
“Take Your Pick - It's All Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

Great bbq joint in a convenient location, on Rainbow Curve on the south side of Bentonville. Good selection of meats, sauces and sides. I like the pulled pork sandwich with slaw and beans. They recently brought back fried pickles, so get an order to share.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rogers, Arkansas
“Great BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I am in love with this place. The Ribs are really good and meaty and all the sides are good. My favorite Sandwich is their Brisket/sliced Hotlink sandwich (you can get mild also).
All of their different meats are very tender and have great flavor. ...and the french fries are GOOD (I'm french fry picky). They also have different sauces to choose from;...We like the original.
My husband and I have been here several times and we both loved it. This month my daughter and I were doing some car business right across the street...while we were waiting, we ate here;...she is not a fan of BBQ and I talked her into ordering my fav sandwich with the fries and she loved it!
The service here is great as well.

• Visited November 2011