“Super 8” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Mississippi
“Super 8”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I recently visited Batesville AR as a stop off place one night. Batesville was not my intended destination. I needed somewhere inexpensive to stay for the night. I chose Super 8. I found it to be what I needed. I needed a clean bed and a clean shower and that's what I found. The bed was clean and slept good. The shower was clean and served it's purpose. There is also a nice tv in the room. I also like that there is a mini fridge, microwave, and a safe in the room. There was a small breakfast downstairs the next morning. Not a lot of choices but the cinnamon roll was good and as long as there is coffee - I'm good. The staff was nice and that always helps me determine how much I like a place. If passing through Batesville, I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tracy U, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Super 8 Batesville. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you think of us as a good location at a reasonable price. We take pride in providing clean comfortable accommodations at a good price. We look forward to seeing you here on your next trip Batesville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I had a great stay there. the staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff was very helpful with places to eat and directions on where i needed to go. rooms were clean. all in all this place was great. I would stay there many times over. Special thanks to the manager for having a great staff.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Super 8 Batesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Batesville

Address: 1287 North St. Louis Street, Batesville, AR 72501
Location: United States > Arkansas > Batesville
Free Breakfast Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Batesville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Batesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Batesville
Batesville Super 8
Batesville Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Batesville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.