I would of put excellent on for the staff though the girl that checked us in Friday 3/22/13 830pm was very short with us and not friendly or inviting at all,almost made us feel like checking us in was inconveniencing her night, everyone else I encountered during our 3night stay was super friendly though. Overall very nice stay! The room was big, the shower didn't drain very well at all and the water pressure was not great at all but that's expected of an older property, they were updating things on the property so Im thinking maybe the room we stayed in just hadn't been done yet . Other than that the room was great! If your a light sleeper you should request a room on the pool side of the building, traffic from 4th ave was a bit noisy but i can sleep through a train so it didn't bother me. I like this property, My daughter and I travel to Yuma often and I will be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Inn Yuma is a newly converted hotel that offers a pleasant guest experience at an affordable rate. The hotel is guest oriented and provides a Free Breakfast and WIFI. Triple AAA approved - 2 Diamonds. FEMA Approved # AZO 151. We accept Military per Diem All Day, Every DAY. Friendly service, excellent product, value, and location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Yuma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Yuma Hotel Yuma
- Howard Johnson Hotel Yuma
- Howard Johnson Yuma
- Yuma Howard Johnson