Stayed at Howard Johnson's in Yuma AZ...It was about 4 miles from HWY 8...Once you enter the room you are amazed about what you get for your money...SPACIOUS ROOMS WITH SOFA SLEEPER, KING BED AND MICROWAVE AND FRIDGE!!!! The bed was so confortable and so was the couch. The room was large, now that is how they made them back in the day...New carpet and very clean...Outstanding Front Desk service by Sky, who was a sweet heart and even at 2 am she still had a smile on her face..It's a little drive from the freeway but, for $35.00 a night and to get all of this was well worth it...Never slept this good at a Motel 6...Lots of places to eat near by including an Albertson's right across the street...Thanks Ho Jo's this property is a gem....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Inn Yuma is a newly converted hotel that offers a pleasant guest experience at an affordable rate. The hotel is guest oriented and provides a Free Hot Breakfast, a Hosted Cocktail Hour (Monday thru Friday) and a Wednesday Night BBQ. Gold Medal Award Winner - 2 Years . Triple AAA approved - 2 Diamonds. FEMA Approved # AZO 151. We accept Military per Diem All Day, Every DAY. Friendly service, excellent product, value, and location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Yuma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Yuma Hotel Yuma
- Howard Johnson Hotel Yuma
- Howard Johnson Yuma
- Yuma Howard Johnson