“Not perfect but the breakfast made up for that” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Yuma Chilton Conference Center

You added Americas Best Value Inn Yuma Chilton Conference Center to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Yuma Chilton Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   300 E 32nd Street, 4th Ave and 32nd Street, Yuma, AZ 85364 (Formerly Ramada Inn)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #18 of 36 Hotels in Yuma
UK
“Not perfect but the breakfast made up for that”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2015

I stayed here for 3 nights and it was better than I expected. Check in was quick in a large reception area. The room was ok with a CRT TV but the free WIFI was fast .
The bed was comfortable but the room door lock was a bit unreliable and took several swipes of the keycard to open it.
The big plus here is the breakfast it was in a very large room and had a long buffet with all the usual stuff egg,sausage, pancakes ,fruit and cereals . This was regularly topped up by a friendly chap who was attentive to the customers.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Prescott Valley, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015

This hotel definitely is older but the staff work very hard at keeping it clean and presentable. Friendly staff but it is definitely aging. Walls are thin and if you have a noisy next door guest you won't get much rest. The TV reception is really bad so if you have kids who want to watch I would skip this location. The included continental breakfast was way superior to anything we expected and the kitchen service was top notch.

Victoria, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015

Our room was adequate. I didn't take my shoes off as the carpet was pretty nasty and the washroom was icky. Beds were comfortable, room was very quiet, check in was fast and friendly. Hot tub was welcome after a long day and the free breakfast was good and hot with lots of choices. Our room was in desperate need of updating...even some paint and new carpet would have made it worth the $69.

Room Tip: off the main road at the back is quiet but the rooms may be older.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

The owners/employees are very congenial and helpful. The breakfast is one of the very best I have had during a stay, Would recommend this to all looking for a place in Yuma Arizona. Just a hope skit and jump to Algadonas Mex. for shopping and visit

Room Tip: Very centrally located to all areas of town
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2015

It was a bargain. Clean. A/C was nice in the 80 degree weather. Cleaning lady was helpful in getting my amenities. One thing that freaked me out! I stayed in room 258. At 2:45 am I had the TV automatically turn on by itself. I turned it off w/ the remote. Once again I passed out. About 10 mins later I hear the tv static. I thought maybe I didn't turn off the tv. The third time it freaked me out. I felt something out of place in the room. Beautiful hotel for being vintage. In the best condition. Just know don't stay in room 258! Its haunted!

• Stayed February 2015
Saskatoon, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2015

We were staying in yuma while my husband and I were having dental work done in Mexico. We had to stay for a few nights - the price was great. The room - ok. Ours had new carpet and newer paint. It's an oldder motel - but it looked ok. The lamp shades were in BAD shape. The shower curtain had a rip in the plastic. The towels are thinner and a bit off colour. Fixing these small deficiencies would make a huge difference. The beds were comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Room cost included a hot breakfast - nothing fancy but it's all we needed for breakfast. Overall our stay was pleasant and we would stay here again. As I mentioned, fixing up some of the small things would make a huge difference - appearance is crucial.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Sherwood Park, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2015

We stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and spacious and the bed was very good. Would definitely stay again. Our room faced was on the far west section and did not notice road noise too much. And the price was certainly right!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Yuma Chilton Conference Center? Share your experiences!