“Great for the price!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Yuma Chilton Conference Center

You added Americas Best Value Inn Yuma Chilton Conference Center to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Yuma Chilton Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   300 E 32nd Street, 4th Ave and 32nd Street, Yuma, AZ 85364 (Formerly Ramada Inn)   |
Ranked #19 of 36 Hotels in Yuma
Warden, Washington
“Great for the price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Spent 4 nites here visiting relatives. The place is a little run down, room had a musty smell, they seem to be working on upgrading bit by bit. Beds were clean and comfortable, fridge and microwave were good, AC worked well, bathroom clean and supplied, could stand new carpet and such but served our needs well and was very affordable. Great central location. Will stay again if I come back.

Room Tip: Choose a room as far from the street as possible 32nd is pretty busy.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had high hopes for this motel when I booked it. The photos make it look like a palace. But this is an old Best Western I think, and must be a lot older than the photos make it look. The price is cheap, less than $50, but it can be noisy with rooms next door. It does have a nice hot breakfast included. And the front office and the breakfast restaurant have very friendly and helpful folks working there. Try to get a room on the back side of the motel, as the ones in front are close to a busy road. I would probably not stay there again.

Room Tip: Back side of motel, lots quieter.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014

Rooms were quite clean, linens were fresh and in good shape. Room smelled adequately fresh and the bed was in good shape and comfortable. Staff were pleasant. Check inn process was painless. All in all, the most important things in a stay away from home were adequately met.

The furniture and fixtures though are overall getting long in the tooth (means: getting old and have seen better days). These are the things that don't have as big an impact on a vacationer's stay, so the overall value of staying at America's Best Value Inn in Yuma is definitely there.

I would consider staying here again.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
escondido
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

This is a budget motel. I paid 44$ a night. The waived the 25$ hold they were going to put on my credit card when i asked them to. The desk clerk called his manager to get the ok. The room was clean and comfortable, though basic. The bed was comfortable enough. My only complaint about the room was the cable, which was very poor in my room. Game 7 of the World Series was on (didn't go my way, I was rooting for the Royals), and I had to resort to watching it on my phone. I mentioned to the desk clerk in the morning and she said that she would have the maintenance man check it out. In the evening when i got back to the motel, I noticed that the cable was the same. I went to the desk clerk and asked if it had been checked yet. He said, he wasn't sure why I was told that it would be checked, the cable was very poor is the rooms on that block (I was in room 136). So no one really checked the cable. He did, however, offer to switch my room, but only had upstairs available and since i prefer downstairs, I stayed where I was with the poor cable.

The pool looked fine, but i did not swim.

Breakfast was simple, but hot. Alex kept the scrambled eggs and sausage coming. There was coffee, milk, orange juice and toast and cold cereal. Not much else. I have paid more for a motel and had less or no breakfast. Alex was also a bright spot, very friendly.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the 130's if you want good cable.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

Superbly clean. Even where you can't see. Older, but everything works perfectly. Helpful, friendly staff. Breakfast included sausage, eggs, pancakes, and all the normal things.

It's a little to cold to swim but we did anyway. The pool is included in that "superbly clean" also. The hot tub is warm warm warm. It's what made the swimming possible. There is handicap access to the pool and lifts to get paraplegic in the water. What a nice touch; I've never seen that in a motel pool before. This is really well designed as a meeting place. One of the conference rooms had french doors leading directly to the large pool area. So you could have a really cool party here. The pool has an interesting shape and is surprisingly large.

Only 2 towels and one washcloth in the room. Quickly fixed when asked.

Besides the cleanliness and the breakfast, the reason it stayed above 5 stars at all times is the dependably kind and helpful staff.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2014

We actually spent two nights in this hotel. The value was good at $45.00 per night, but watch them. . . they tried to charge an additional $25.00 as a deposit. After threatening to go to a different hotel, they waived this charge. They did not tell us before it was already charged, so my friend was charged. She has not gotten the $25.00 back as of today.

The hotel needs updating, but for $45.00 it was clean and the bathroom was fine.

The breakfast was fine. . . although it was a bit late the morning we were there. Alex was very entertaining and a great host.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Oceanside, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

We booked online and our rate was $31. The affordable rate included a hot breakfast of sausage, eggs, cereal, toast, milk, juice, coffee, fruit, & yogurt. For our family of 5, the free breakfast essentially paid for the room. Our room was 95% clean, the staff was extremely helpful & friendly, and the pool is huge (pool was not very clean, but what hotel pool is?). We will absolutely book the hotel again. It is seriously a fantastic value and very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Avalue, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Yuma Chilton Conference Center, responded to this review, September 29, 2014
Thank you for staying with us while in sunny Yuma, Arizona.
It is wonderful to know that our guest enjoy our breakfast and our wonderful pool.
We were suffering from some high winds during your stay and that tends to bring in some extra debris and sand. I apologize that the pool wasn't 100% for you.
I will share with our staff about your sentiment.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Yuma.

Esther Markle

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Yuma Chilton Conference Center? Share your experiences!