Location, location, location, dining, shopping, sightseeing is right there. Yuma is about three hours from Tucson and less time to Phoenix.
The room we were given was an up-grade and was very spacious and comfortable. There were plenty of towels and the beds were comfortable. The soaps are quite small, but overall, we were very pleased with the hotel.
The cost is rather pricey for it being in Yuma, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma hotel is located at the intersection of Highway 95 and I-8, in one of the most scenic parts of the area. Enjoy friendly service and comfy accommodations, free breakfast daily and free in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma Hotel Yuma
- Hampton Inn And Suites Yuma
- Hampton Inn Yuma
- Hampton Inn Hotel Yuma
- Yuma Hampton Inn