“Very good food and Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 207 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Box Elder, South Dakota
“Very good food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We are in Yuma for a few weeks and this was by far the best mexican food we've had so far. Good service, good chips and salsa, and more than enough food. It wasn't real busy at 6 p.m. (although there were quite a few cars in the parking lot) but I could see it getting busier as the evening went on. Parking can be an issue but we didn't have any problems. Would definitely recommend and we will be going back as well.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great atmosphere and service. Food is good. Drink was great!
Parking is the only problem. Busy street, but food is worth the hassle.

Visited January 2014
Pocatello
“BEST MEXICAN FOOD IN YUMA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place has the very best Mexican food in Yuma, usually very busy even in the off peak times. You will usually have a short wait but well worth it, the food service is very fast once you get in and the staff is great. This is a fairly large place and it is usually full of a reason. I have ate here several times both lunch and dinner and the food has always been great.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Clinton, Ohio
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We ate here many times and enjoyed the food very much until we found Tocos Mi Rancho a few miles down the road. We liked it here but have never been back since we went to Tocos Mi Rancho !

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yuma, Arizona
“Worst experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I ate at this restaurant a few days ago and was just one of the worst experiences I had. Service was terrible, I had to wait a long time before someone even noticed I was at the table. I was eating by myself but I am still a customer and should have been taken care as any other customer. Food was ok but not the authentic Mexican food I was expecting. Don't really care to give this place a second chance because I am afraid this is just the way they run this place and not a one time thing.

• Visited November 2013